2lb plant 2nd attempt no co2

• Thread starter Buddernugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bk78

bk78

Considering every forum I go on people call bs on my numbers….I’d say I’m still knocking it out of the park still.

Considering you have the same size flower space as I do , I’d say you’re doing very poorly tbh

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

Considering you have the same size flower space as I do , I’d say you’re doing very poorly tbh
I don’t run cuts, I’m a seed guy, so I’m going to run into 2.5lb Monsters and have a 1lb midget next to it. I also do t use a net, all my tops are hand tied. Works better for me…..how about u post your final harvest weights. Or you just guna drop a laugh emoji on this and refuse to post your number like you did the last 2 grows? I’m still confident I’m pulling more than u are plant for plant. If I ran cuts like you did it wouldn’t even be a competition. But hey, to prove me wrong all u gota do is post a video of you throwing it on a scail…..but you won’…..you’ll just talk shit like you always do

bk78

bk78

I don’t run cuts, I’m a seed guy, so I’m going to run into 2.5lb Monsters and have a 1lb midget next to it. I also do t use a net, all my tops are hand tied. Works better for me…..how about u post your final harvest weights. Or you just guna drop a laugh emoji on this and refuse to post your number like you did the last 2 grows? I’m still confident I’m pulling more than u are plant for plant. If I ran cuts like you did it wouldn’t even be a competition. But hey, to prove me wrong all u gota do is post a video of you throwing it on a scail…..but you won’…..you’ll just talk shit like you always do
Deflection as per usual of why your plants are so small Hahaha

You said your 1 branch was 36 grams? That would make mine a 1/4 pound then yeah?

A0082918 53EB 44CD 9318 CAEDC71DBF46
7CE6FE93 A816 4163 9E86 59D02AB530AB

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

Judging by your rectangular head…..I’d say u suffer from some sort of condition…..so I’ll take what u say as a grain of salt.
C570AD83 16C8 4FEC ACF1 F3DE9F8D586E

bk78

bk78

So how long was that branch?
Holy fuck dude. Look at your little spaced out larf branch, and look at a real branch. I’m pretty sure you’re the one with the mental issues to the point you believe your own lies at this point.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

17 liter cvault or 17 lt onyx (with handles) holds 1 kilo of pretty good bud (aka, fairly dense )

Opening the vault will show and tell.
20211013 011955

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

You mentioned co2, dealerz hydroponics sells cheap co2 bags that are organic and last several months, you hang then in your tent above your plants and they give them co2, I'm out right now but last bag lated allmost 4 months, no bad smell and did notice an improvement, there cheap so will order another, you can see them work bc the bag fills with heavy condensation and like I said did notice an improvement, but these are not highly expensive co2 systems just an inexpensive way to give your plants a bit of co2.

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

You mentioned co2, dealerz hydroponics sells cheap co2 bags that are organic and last several months, you hang then in your tent above your plants and they give them co2, I'm out right now but last bag lated allmost 4 months, no bad smell and did notice an improvement, there cheap so will order another, you can see them work bc the bag fills with heavy condensation and like I said did notice an improvement, but these are not highly expensive co2 systems just an inexpensive way to give your plants a bit of co2.
Thx for the info I appreciate it. I wana hit hit 71.25 grams per square foot first before I mess around with co2….went from 30.625, to 48.75, to 67.375….this go I hope to hit the same number in my 5x5. So the goal will be 3.759 lb in that 25 square foot space……that’s a tall order from a light iv never used…..but it’s got the same lm301h chips as my 650s……this Will be my first grow that I don’t intentionally put effort forth to increase grams per foot……this strain I. Working with has long Nodal spacing……but I can get 30-40” deep canopy to make up for it. Their rocks down to 30-35” mark somfar