2nd attempt at Pressing kief.

• Thread starter emanresu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
emanresu

emanresu

Got a heated press today. Really excited about making a few things with it.
I need to get some screens for sifting next. Will have to wait until next month though I am already broke. 😞
2nd attempt at pressing kief

2nd attempt at pressing kief 2

Pressed

M

Mojojo1981

That’s our press…pure kief don’t work to good…that is if your wanting wax…we tried it…I believe to much temp and to high of pressure and to much in bag was the downfall…we never tried it again

IMG 1269
N

Natep

Set temp at about 185. It works best when the moisture is a bit higher. I mostly use mine for pressing flower. Pressing from Kief is a better way to go.

emanresu

emanresu

That’s our press…pure kief don’t work to good…that is if your wanting wax…we tried it…I believe to much temp and to high of pressure and to much in bag was the downfall…we never tried it again
You have a nice one. Mine was only like $100. Pretty cheap press but it worked. You can set the time and heat on it. It's not too bad of a little press for the money.

M

Mojojo1981

You have a nice one. Mine was only like $100. Pretty cheap press but it worked. You can set the time and heat on it. It's not too bad of a little press for the money.
Ours was over $1,800 but it’s made it’s money back

N

Natep

There is a good video on YouTube with Jeremy Silva from build a soil and Pedro ? I can’t remember his last name? Anyways goes over step by step from fresh flower to pressed rosin. Pretty detailed and the Pedro guys rosin won at Cannabis cup.

Top Bottom