2nd Grow, 23 Days Into Flower

• Thread starter Grow4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grow4me

Grow4me

Hello growers and happy day! Second grow coming along well. I've not removed many leaves this grow and man what a difference. The Pineapple Chunk is really stretching. I hope those empty spaces fill in with huge buds. One kush n cheese, and a freebie Buddha Gift. 600 hps and carbon filter in my closet. Can anyone tell
2nd grow 23 days into flower
2nd grow 23 days into flower 2
2nd grow 23 days into flower 3
2nd grow 23 days into flower 4
2nd grow 23 days into flower 5
2nd grow 23 days into flower 6
2nd grow 23 days into flower 7
2nd grow 23 days into flower 8
2nd grow 23 days into flower 9
me if that stretch is ok? Looks a bit much to me.

Grow4me

Grow4me

The stretch doesn't look that bad.. 2nd grow, you are doing good..
happy day
Thanks! I didn't see this with my first grow. But, I removed too many leaves and it wasn't pleased. Head good bud but not dense. I'm going for more this time. More is better.

Grow4me

Grow4me

Btw, I can't wait to see how much weight these supports will hold. They have all lengths at Lowes. Has anyone else tried them?

S

Smoody

23 days into 12/12? They dont looks like in 4th week of flowering. Good job for second grow. Dont forget to let them dry well for first 4 week of real flowering. This thing with leaf removement should be done in last couple of weeks for better light penetration and improvement of air flow at bottom part of colas and for yellowish leafs only, other way of green leafs is harmful.

Grow4me

Grow4me

23 days into 12/12? They dont looks like in 4th week of flowering. Good job for second grow. Dont forget to let them dry well for first 4 week of real flowering. This thing with leaf removement should be done in last couple of weeks for better light penetration and improvement of air flow at bottom part of colas and for yellowish leafs only, other way of green leafs is harmful.
What do they look like? Are you saying they should be farther along by now?

S

Smoody

How do u count flowering days? After flipping 12/12 or after pre-flowering period, that's was i've meaned with the question. If they are at 23st day after pre-flower(average 2 weeks after switch as u know) -yes they should be further. But for begining of 2th week of flower they look normal imo. Dont mess your way with my questions just do what u do.
Dont be sad but next run dont let the tops to get stretched like currently. Let them bushy tops fot big dense buds. They looks like popcorns, but this is colas..

Last edited:
Grow4me

Grow4me

How do u count flowering days? After flipping 12/12 or after pre-flowering period, that's was i've meaned with the question. If they are at 23st day after pre-flower(average 2 weeks after switch as u know) -yes they should be further. But for begining of 2th week of flower they look normal imo. Dont mess your way with my questions just do what u do.
Dont be sad but next run dont let the tops to get stretched like currently. Let them bushy tops fot big dense buds. They looks like popcorns, but this is colas..
After flip, this is day 22 of 12/12. I topped and LST them. They got to long to keep tied down, so I let em go free. With only one light it's a challenge to keep the canopy level. I'll take what I get and be happy with it. By big dense buds are what I'm after.

S

Smoody

We are all after :D . U can try next time to fim one of them after 3th pair of real leafs. If u do it correct by main meth and remove the top pair leafs 3-4 days after fim or topping , they shoud looks like something like that for sativas , one cut per plant produce in my method between 15 and 20 colas for 3 plant depending on sativa/indica gens.

Screenshot 2016 02 05 23 15 55
DSC 0797
DSC 0816
Grow4me

Grow4me

We are all after :D . U can try next time to fim one of them after 3th pair of real leafs. If u do it correct by main meth and remove the top pair leafs 3-4 days after fim or topping , they shoud looks like something like that for sativas , one cut per plant produce in my method between 15 and 20 colas for 3 plant depending on sativa/indica gens.
Nice! I have 5 in flower, only 2 of them have this crazy stretch. It's a learning process with great rewards.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I'm on my 4th grow now and this time my stretch is just not happening. I'm loving it. Finally nailed it. One of my last grows they stretched to 5ft tall. Not good but I did get a massive harvest somehow. Iv stopped it by keeping my lights off temp very close to my lights on temp. Made a massive difference. Altho some will stretch more than others. My satties are always a bit taller than my indies. I tried negative diff too but found this harder in my set up to achieve. My temp difference is this....lights on at 79 lights off at 75. Before my temp were 79 lights on 65 off. I got too much stretch at them temps. Your grow is looking good BTW.

Grow4me

Grow4me

I'm on my 4th grow now and this time my stretch is just not happening. I'm loving it. Finally nailed it. One of my last grows they stretched to 5ft tall. Not good but I did get a massive harvest somehow. Iv stopped it by keeping my lights off temp very close to my lights on temp. Made a massive difference. Altho some will stretch more than others. My satties are always a bit taller than my indies. I tried negative diff too but found this harder in my set up to achieve. My temp difference is this....lights on at 79 lights off at 75. Before my temp were 79 lights on 65 off. I got too much stretch at them temps. Your grow is looking good BTW.
Thanks, I'll check out the temp and see what's going on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom