2nd grow 2nd time its happening 2
2nd grow 2nd time its happening 3
2nd grow 2nd time its happening 4
2nd grow 2nd time its happening
2nd grow 2nd time its happening 2
2nd grow 2nd time its happening 3
2nd grow 2nd time its happening 4
2nd grow 2nd time its happening
Ok so on my first grow everything went ok for the most part, had some troubles fixed them but then my leaves curled up like a taco and got all funny looking, still I ended up with about 35 grams of decent bud. This is my second grow it's a northern lights auto and my leaves are starting to do the same thing going to attach some pics, I'm in coco with a cfl led combo it's about 225 actual watts any info is much appreciated

BudBogart

BudBogart

May I recommend you search "plant abuse chart". It has great pics of all sorts of ailments. Knowing how the plant and soil have been treated to date will help you narrow down your decision. Edit!
I Tried to delete this post. The plant abuse chart and photos by Nietzsche does exist and does contain valuable info for you. I had it just yesterday but can't find the correct search term.

Last edited:
Jumbobudski

Jumbobudski

I agree with the above comment. You should be writing down everything you do and how often you do it and also be marking down all the stuff you feed it when you feed it. How old the plant is and look at nutrition deficiencies

Monster762

Monster762

Nutrients being used? RO water? pH?
Yup I'm thinking this too. I'm far from a pro but nutes ? first thing I'd look at and what soil you starting with before nutes? Ph? Try giving good clean water. Good bit of it. Rinse soil out. Not necessarily a 3x flush just get some good clean water in there at a decent ph. Check water ph before using it and soil ph if you can. If not check water going in n runoff ph coming out.

BudBogart

BudBogart

Hey, found the charts by SeaMaiden in the infirmary sticky, I think. Still not sure.
Anyway, looks a lot like potassium deficiency to me and I was thinking your at the right time for the flowers to be using potassium.

H

heisen

Your plants are fried.Stop feeding them every time you water.They dont look like that over night.When the tips start to yellow you need to back off the nutes.You cant fix problems by throwing more nutrients in there.You need to pay attention to how your mixing and find a formula for coco that works without frying your plants.Obviously your PH is in decent range cause they are getting it and than some.

Top Bottom