2nd grow and learning about tricomes

• Thread starter Dankh3ad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dankh3ad

Dankh3ad

So I'm around the 8th week of flower with my GSC girls and need help with if I should cut or not. Please give me your suggestions. From what I see they look cloudy. Pics are horrible trying to use my cheap phone and mag so bare with me.
2nd grow and learning about tricomes
2nd grow and learning about tricomes 2

Kepp89

Kepp89

that photo doesnt tell us much. steady your hand with your other hand. or something. tape the mag to your phone. or something. use caps as a spacer.

but the clear/cloudy is mainly head high and the darker amber are body buzz.
from this shaky picture it looks like you have cloudy and clear so if you're aiming for a visit the aliens high, id chop it soon. if you want a movie and popcorn high, id wait another 10 days at least. focus on the buds, not the leaves. we dont smoke the leaves, we smoke the buds.

Madbud

Madbud

Still weeks to go, trichs look mostly clear and thats on the leaves. Plus you want to look at the whole plant, is she still taking up water, buds still bulking out, any yellowing leaves?

Dankh3ad

Dankh3ad

Thanks for the responses. I have 8 so I cut 2 for some testing to see what I like better. Gotta try taping the mag to my phone. I'll be checking daily to watch for changes.

Dankh3ad

Dankh3ad

Still weeks to go, trichs look mostly clear and thats on the leaves. Plus you want to look at the whole plant, is she still taking up water, buds still bulking out, any yellowing leaves?
I have alot of yellowing on one plant, the others just here and there. Crazy smells right now tho.

Madbud

Madbud

I have alot of yellowing on one plant, the others just here and there. Crazy smells right now tho.
The yellowing is chlorosis, normal but not desirable on whole leaves. Could be pH, the plant has stopped feeding. Pistils are a good indicator when they turn orange and curl up. Clear trichs are buzzy lets-do-stuff, amber is for crashing out. Hang them in darkness, with some humidity and airflow til the stems break, at least a week, then jars in darkness for burping/curing. If they get a hay smell, lay them out for a couple hours. If you have an iphone, theres a magnifier to take screenshots. Settings, Control Center, Customize.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Thanks for the responses. I have 8 so I cut 2 for some testing to see what I like better. Gotta try taping the mag to my phone. I'll be checking daily to watch for changes.
In the future just take a lower bud or two or five to try and see where you're at. Taste won't be all that but you can get a feel of the type of high. Personally I prefer the heavy body high, works better on pain.

Top Bottom