2nd grow diary let’s go!!

• Thread starter sevare
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sevare

sevare

Alright so here’s my new grow that I started last week on the 17th all seeds have successfully germinated and are in the seedling phase! Going to start my feeding with nutrients. Last grow I added 2ml of cal mag , 1ml of micro , 2ml of bloom and Ph to 5.9 so I’m planning to replicate that for this grow only difference this time is that I know am using RO water that’s ppm is 80. Hoping to get everything dialed in this grow!

side notes: I’m having trouble with heat and keeping my tent humidity at 70% I didn’t have the humidity problem last grow but for some reason my humidity doesn’t really increase even though I have a humidifier in the tent with a inkbird controller. Im thinking maybe my temp/humidity device is off.

j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
When the seedling sprouts and get plants in dry soil , u can water it with 2 tsps of water, and some leaves were drooping.

sevare

sevare

EAEB53CB 1BAD 476B 964B 51AEE3DF9DA2
Can someone help me out please! I’ve been using this new humidifier I got with a ink bird controller and I don’t know why the humidity won’t increase in the tent. The ink bird controller reads the same as my humidity meter inside the tent.So I don’t think it’s the sensors. I also don’t think it’a a circulation problem. I tried setting the exhaust fan really low to maybe solve the problem but still nothing. Humidity won’t increase my last grow I had no trouble getting humidity up to 70% sadly that humidifier broke:(

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
Have you considered trying to manage the temperature and humidity in your tent's room ("lung room") rather than within the tent itself? It won't work for everyone's space, but the general idea is that its significantly easier to maintain an environment with stable temps and humidity in a larger space than it is in a relatively small tent with rapid air exchange, or that's my take anyway. Even after turning down your exhaust fans that air might be moving out too quickly to make enough of an impact inside the tent.

In my case I keep the tent in a spare bedroom and have my humidifier, dehumidifier and AC outside of the tent in that room. I'm only on my first grow but this has worked out well for me.

sevare

sevare

I really think it’s the humidifier because this is crazy the humidity doesn’t go up at all when it’s on. And I didn’t have this problem last grow with the other humidifier I was using.

sevare

sevare

I think it’s to do with my light. When lights are off humidity goes up but when lights are on I can’t keep it up past 30%

sevare

sevare

Can someone help me with my mainline technique? I just topped both my main branches at the 3rd node. First question is do I leave a small stump above the node when I top it like I did with the first beginning cut? And second would be do I remove the rest of the growth below two main branches where I topped?

Latest posts

Top Bottom