2nd grow dna'z kushberry sour cream flowering grow!! Plz comment!!

• Thread starter haze20s
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

haze20s

OK THIS IS MY SECOND GROW I HAVE 2 KUSHBERRY PLANTS THAT ARE ALMOST 2 MONTHS FLOWERING AND A SOUR CREAM THAT I JUST PUT TO FLOWER A WEEK AGO MY LIGHTS ARE 4 23=100 WATT CFLS ON TOP AND 1 75=150 WATT CFL ON THE BOTTOM MY TO KUSHBERYZ ARE DOING GREAT MAD RESIN AND MY SOUR CREAM IS VERY BUSHY!!! IM USING THIS MOONSHINE SOIL MIX THAT I BROUGHT OFF A BUDDY AND ITS WORKING GREAT NO NUTES ACTUALLY I JUST ADDED ALITLLE FOX FARM BIG BLOOM TO IT RECENTLY JUST FOR A LITTLE KICK!! S THE 2 PLANTS THAT ARE ALREADY FLOERING IS THE KUSHBERRY AND THE OTHER PLANT THATS NOT BUDDING YET IS THE SOUR CREAM!! CAN SOME ONE GIVE ME AN ESTIMATE OF HOW LONG BOTH MY KUSHBERRY GOT FOR I CAN START THE FLUSHING!! LET ME KNOW PLZ AND PLZ COMMENT!!!
caliente_021.jpg
caliente_001.jpg
caliente_015.jpg
caliente_014.jpg
caliente_012.jpg
caliente_011.jpg
caliente_010.jpg
caliente_017.jpg
caliente_018.jpg

R

raffinluk305

Those are pretty small. How many weeks into flowering is that plant? two weeks from harvest you should start flushing. Other than that you are doing a great job keep up the good work.

H

haze20s

Those are pretty small. How many weeks into flowering is that plant? two weeks from harvest you should start flushing. Other than that you are doing a great job keep up the good work.

I got confused actually there like 6weeks in i think lol how long do u think i got left i cant wait to smoke them the hairs are already turning reddesh and the smell is great i just hope thate i do the harvest and cure right this time!!! So how long do u think????

U

ugmjfarmer

I got confused actually there like 6weeks in i think lol how long do u think i got left i cant wait to smoke them the hairs are already turning reddesh and the smell is great i just hope thate i do the harvest and cure right this time!!! So how long do u think????

DNA Says at least 8-9 weeks on Kushberry. Given that you are using low energy lights, I would let those go the 9 weeks. YMMV, check your trichs.

A

azmatis

i would go 9 wks,
looks really good tho
ive got a kushberry coming up with my next run. looks good!
respect azmatis

H

haze20s

iight thanx so imma start flushing in the 8th week and at the end of the 9th ill chop imma get mi microscope today from my boy cuz i let him borrow it and ill see about where im at!!! yeah kushberryz the shyt my boy got me into it he had a batch and it was straight fire!!! i just cant wait for the sour cream though its flowering very slow but it smells already its a very strong sour diesal+g 13 haze sativa strain so its going to be fire!!!!!!!ill post more piks later on!!!!!!!

Top Bottom