2nd Grow Dwc

• Thread starter NotaRasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Inbudwetrust

Inbudwetrust

How long did you flush ? Your leaves are green still . To me that means you still have a ton of nutes in your plant and your medium . When you rid the medium of all nutes the plant will start eating all the stored carbs in the fan leaves . Looks good though , I just prefer Snow White ash . Coco holds onto a ton of nutes , can you let them go one more full week to 10 days ? Water the plants and measure the ppms that comes out .

NotaRasta

NotaRasta

How long did you flush ? Your leaves are green still . To me that means you still have a ton of nutes in your plant and your medium . But being that those are DWC I don’t get it . When you rid the medium of all nutes the plant will start eating all the stored carbs in the fan leaves . Looks good though , I just prefer Snow White ash .
Theyre not in dwc anymore. I was having issues caused by heat so i put them into hempy buckets. I havent started flushing either. Letting them go a full 8wks then ill see where im at. I checked them out under the microscope and they still need some time

Inbudwetrust

Inbudwetrust

Those things look damn happy. Sorry about the DWC comment twice, if you look at my comment I adjusted it above. Have you ever measured your runoff?

NotaRasta

NotaRasta

Those things look damn happy. Sorry about the DWC comment twice, if you look at my comment I adjusted it above. Have you ever measured your runoff?
On a different grow i did. Ive never checked my runoff on this one. I was having issue with my veg plants but got them turned around. I didnt check runoff then either. I just make sure what Im putting in is where I want it to be and call it good. And no need to apologize thanks for stopping by

NotaRasta

NotaRasta

Started flushing yesterday. Running my base nutrients at about 250ppm. Ill be doing that until Friday then I think at just giving ph'd water. I'll be cutting them down early next week. Then tome for somw drying and curing.

Top Bottom