Anybody up for some Cookies? :)

Photo 3 1
Photo 2
Photo 1

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Hey guys!!

Alright, here is the update!!

1.5 ounces that is! The Cookies are baked already ;)
Hehe! And what's incredible is that even without any curing and only 4 days of drying they taste SO GOOD and so much better than Grapefruit already...!
I can definitely taste the bit of purple in there (berry kind of taste).

Anyways, here are some pics!

HEY
Photo 2

Thanks for watching!

Peace,

RedsFire

RedsFire

Hey guys!!

Alright, here is the update!!

1.5 ounces that is! The Cookies are baked already ;)
Hehe! And what's incredible is that even without any curing and only 4 days of drying they taste SO GOOD and so much better than Grapefruit already...!
I can definitely taste the bit of purple in there (berry kind of taste).

Anyways, here are some pics!

View attachment 575584 View attachment 575583

Thanks for watching!

Peace,

Brother THANK YOU for the photo journal! Seriously.

I'm 7 days into my 1st ever grow right now. It's GSC. So I could really use your journal.

I'm growing with superponics tho, but I'm sure the info will still apply.

Do you mind if I ask what the final dried yield was on that plant?

Also how did you dry the buds without curing them? I don't wanna have to buy a cabinet

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Hey brother! Thank you!!
I hope the journal helped then! What is superponics?!
Final yield was about 40g (1.5 ounces) I think! But she started out as a mutant.. Lots of people have managed to get more than that!
For the drying I just used brown paper bags, while making sure to flip them once in a while (several times per day). I placed the brown paper bags in a closet with a small fan too :)
Hope this helps!
Wish you the best with your GSC!!! Peace!!

RedsFire

RedsFire

Thanks man I appreciate it!! Now I have a general idea what I can expect to get out of my 10 plants.

Superponics is a combination of DWC, a top feed system, and some other feeding systems that superclosets have a patent on (according to them at least). Here's a pic.

RedsFire

RedsFire

Awesome! Are you going to start a journal too? Peace!
I will start a journal. I hope you don't mind us having a little conversation on your GSC journal here. If so I'll delete my comments for the next guy. I'm only about a week into the farmer site.

But yeah the closet is gonna be a SOG. That top section in the pic is about 24-30" tall and the bottom veg/flower chamber is about 4ft tall. So I'll have to learn all about topping plants and/or bending them to my will somehow. Thanks again for all your knowledge you shared. Now I know what to expect from each timetable of my plants growth cycle

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Thank you!! And yes of course, feel free to use this space as much as you want!
How is everything going by the way?
Peace!

Aedifex

Aedifex

DAY 58

View attachment 569277
View attachment 569275 View attachment 569278

@STR8 Does it seem to be a deficiency or some light/heat burn?

Thank you!

Great grow man. Those seeds were definitely good genetics.

I'm surfing around looking at different journals as I'm about to start a GSC run. Looking for little quirks that breeders forget to include in grow recommendations. I was reading through yours and didn't really notice anyone answering your questions. So to add a little insight, if you're interested...

The yellowing you're seeing is Nitrogen deficiency with a possible calmag deficiency, and the burnt leaf tips are nutrient burn.

Rule of thumb is if yellowing from bottom up add Nitrogen. If top down add calmag. And if your tips brown you're overloading nutrients.

To add to that, the very dark green leaves your king plant exhibited was excess Nitrogen, bordering Nitrogen Toxicity.

If you run this again drop your nutes by about 10-15% and add full strength cal mag. You'll be quite pleased with the results.

C

ChillinChuck

I am curious, my fast buds GSC tricomes seems to remain milky. I was waiting for more amber. Finally I flushed and cut and hung. I have another and am thinking once 80% of the pistils turn and if they are still milky. I wonder if I should cut
. Thanks for sharing the journey. It's was great to watch.

K

Kai Stweart

GSC auto came out nice mate, lots of nice chunky buds, great diary :fire:

Top Bottom