2nd Grow Sweet Tooth and JTR

• Thread starter buttonpusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
buttonpusher

buttonpusher

Hi all,

Thought I would show everyone my 2nd grow inside. After many years in Hawaii growing outdoors I'm havin' some fun with the indoor farming. I have 4 Barneys farm Sweet Tooth from seed and 2 Jack the Ripper Oaksterdam farms from the local clone shop. I am using Ocean forest soil and a 600 watt HPS. They are abou 4 weeks old.

Cheers :smiley_joint:

Hawaii 1 048
M

Mr.PurplePumpkn

hows the smell on the sweet tooth, i've heard varying opinions on barneys sweet

buttonpusher

buttonpusher

Not much smell at all right now, as I have just turned back the light to 12/12 yesterday. I'll post when they start to smell.

BP

P

Papa_kush

MMM JTR is one of my favorite strains and ive heard nothing but good things about sweetooth as well. supposed to be an excellent yeilder from what i've heard. Stoked on your diary bro ill be posted right hurrrr

buttonpusher

buttonpusher

OK all,

Ten days from the last pics, and eveyone is very happy in the new grow tent. The Sweet Tooth plants are really starting to smell. I almost want to use the word stink, as the smell is a little unpleasant. I have a pretty good carbon filter on the exhaust system so I should be OK.
I did a little supercropping on the JTR plans with good results. Cant wait to try out some of that smoke!!!

Cheers, BP

Hawaii 3 065
T

Tolpan

Count me in buttonpusher!

I'm also growin JTR and Sweet Tooth, but no. 3 from SoL.

I'm around day 30 and sweet tooth has a great fruity smell and the JTR, hehe, great great taste mmmhh

I'm runnng JTR for some days and it's no.1 in my gallery.
Hope you found a good pheno and I'm sure you'll be pleased with the result.

All the best!

Greets

Tolpan

buttonpusher

buttonpusher

OK Crew,

Here is a quick update.. The light was turned back 23 days ago and Here is the progress so far. I have moved the JTR from the back left corner to the front left for more ventilation, as it is really taking off!!

The Sweet Tooth have a very strong funk that is like Cat Piss mixed with fermenting fruit smells.

CYall

Hawaii 3 078
Hawaii 3 080
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Looking nice, I was real happy with results of barney seeds i grew out. Keep posting the pics.

Thanks!

JB

F

Frutty_Grower

Your girls look very nice and healthy mate.I´ll keep my eyes on your grow.I am curious how will they look at the end :smiley_joint:.

U

ukcheeseman

nice grow man keep up the good work man keep the pics cumin in man

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Yea, things are starting to get interesting there bro... nice bud formation

B

Buddy Reaper

Ladies lookin great, just subscribed so im here for the show :smiley_joint:

buttonpusher

buttonpusher

Well....I have been trying sooo hard to keep things right and when I took this picture this morning inspecting my ladies, I found Spider Mite eggs on the JTR plant :punch. Man do I hate those buggers. So I used a mix of Neem Oil, Floramite 7(less is more) and dish soap to fix the problem. Going to the store to get some "Hot Shot Pest" strips to keep'em away.

Other than the bugs , the gals are doing very well. They are already producing lot's of resin, the Sweet Tooth really stink...can't really discribe it, but you recoil when you smell them. On the other hand I have one very Mango smelling and one very vey lemon smelling phenos with the JTR. Makes you want to smoke 'em right now!!:bong2:

P.S. Just got in some "Space Queen" beans from Logic.
They will be up for the next batch.

Hawaii 3 085
R

relyt024

damn those plants look super nice now that there budding
please post how much the dry havest is
im gessing about a half pound or a lil bit more

S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
Great job buttonpusher, i have always been curious about how's Barney's sweettooth would stack up against the real Sweet tooth #3 from SOL, i can tell you the Sol one yield great smells very sweet and citrusy and great smoke, if you got a chane find yourself the #3.

B

Buddy Reaper

Ladies look great BP glad to hear you got rid of those mites to.
Did you get a pic of their eggs?

buttonpusher

buttonpusher

Nope, can't get my camera that close.I think I caught it early enough though to get'em all. I saw only a few mites, but it was scarry how many eggs they left behind. I also stopped the exhaust blower while the lights are out, to let the NO Pest strip work better and it will raise the humidity which the mites don't like. The light will be off when this happens so I am hoping this will not cause any mold.

buttonpusher

buttonpusher

OK...

A quick update. I have moved the JTR to the center of the tent as they smell awesome, and I want to maximize those if I can. The SweetTooth, smell anything BUT!!
I can only discribe it as a new rubber tennis shoe smell, knid of like what an old Converse used to smell like. Almost a petroleum smell.
But the little mite bastards are no longer moving at ALL They did not touch the sweet tooth plants at all..wierd.

Picked up two Casey Jones starts from the local shop to add to the Space Queens I have veggin' :muscle

Hawaii 3 234
Top Bottom