2nd Place 24th Cannabis Cup Indica 2011

• Thread starter HortiLab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

daddymexbricks

It looks like alot of those plants are being overfed or hot soil.. Congrats on the placing hortilab

blazer

blazer

Congrats Horti!!! :boogie:Running my starbud beans as soon as my current grow is done in couple more months can't wait :party0044:

M

Monkeymonk840

heres my starbud

same time started as you by days almost, only probs ive had were it is hard stemmed and trickier to clone. i just took cuts of it again to flower out. if they root

Star
M

Monkeymonk840

horti how does my pheno look? ps when is the spg gonna be avail? do you think i have the keeper

audius

audius

imho, ive found the sb to b kinda easy to clone, in my diy cloneomatic.

HortiLab

HortiLab

Nice one!

horti how does my pheno look? ps when is the spg gonna be avail? do you think i have the keeper

Monkeymonk840, your pheno looks spot on to me. For sure hope it will be a keeper for you;)

The SPG BX should be available sometime in the 1st quarter of 2012.

S

Space_Cadet

My good friend Andrew Pyrah of Amsterdam Weed Review sent me a blessing of a sample of the starbud. He recommend this strain to me. He said it was a hidden gem I just had to try for reason I won't know until after I have tried it.

That was about a month ago. I had a 14 grams of it and I went through it faster than what I wanted. It was spectacular nuggetry and was just what I like in my Indica.

However, Starbud and Happy Brother BX2 from Karma In my very honest opinion are extremely similar flowers, and more importantly the taste is identical. Between myself, my wife, and my brother we were unable to tell which bud was which in a blind taste test :)

The only difference I really see is StarBud seems to have more of a residual effect then Happy Brother. Star Bud stuck around for a while and it was a hard come down from the clouds...total relaxation and it was nighty night time.

With that in hand in mind, I am very stoked to see how well starbud yields in comparison to my happy brother mother.

Hope that tid bit helps someone, and CONGRATS HORTILAB SEEDS!!! Keep up the Fantastic Greenworks! Hope to see you in the dam next year 4 sure!!

Peace n Pot

Top Bottom