2nd plant from same seed????

• Thread starter Kingjoshh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

I checked on my plants today and noticed another sprout from one pot can someone explain what this is, look for a tiny set of leafs near the stick

2nd plant from same seed
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Twins? Maybe try to to separate it. Did it have 2 tap roots when you germinated it? or did you germ it in the soil?

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

Twins? Maybe try to to separate it. Did it have 2 tap roots when you germinated it? or did you germ it in the soil?
No sir it did not have two tap roots when I placed them into the soil I did the paper towel method, I’m scared to separate it encase it’s connected to the other plant and I might drag them out of the soil, have you ever seen this before? If there twins that’s cool!

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

I don't think that's cannabis, where'd you get that soil?
“I don’t think it’s canabis” pardon me 😂😂😂 what is it then. I bought it from a hydro ponics store and its organic has nothing added but coir. It’s keeping the moisture and is not hot.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

“I don’t think it’s canabis” pardon me 😂😂😂 what is it then. I bought it from a hydro ponics store and its organic has nothing added but coir. It’s keeping the moisture and is not hot.
Not the obvious plant, the small plant near the stick (quality soil always has plenty of sticks in it), keep us posted & good luck!

Edit: let's consider this; You didn't get two plants from one seed. So unless you accidentally dropped a seed in the soil (but it doesn't look like a cannabis plant like I said above) it's something growing wild in the soil

Last edited:
Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

Not the obvious plant, the small plant near the stick
My bad. It’s completely indoor and sealed off from everything. I don’t have flowers or anything so what do you think it could be, maybe some pollen went on me and went into the soil idk. The potting mix was completely sealed and had no holes but good thinking on it being something else

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

Not the obvious plant, the small plant near the stick (quality soil always has plenty of sticks in it), keep us posted & good luck!

Edit: let's consider this; You didn't get two plants from one seed. So unless you accidentally dropped a seed in the soil (but it doesn't look like a cannabis plant like I said above) it's something growing wild in the soil
I have dug it out and it was connected to the main root system so whatever it was, it was leaching stuff off the main stem

B

Burned Haze

Kill the weak! ... ( or you could just run 2 plant in the pot and clone both of em and make sure to pheno number both of em so if one of the is a male or not a select you can an remove or have/know the select )

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

Kill the weak! ... ( or you could just run 2 plant in the pot and clone both of em and make sure to pheno number both of em so if one of the is a male or not a select you can an remove or have/know the select )
They are feminized, I already detached the weak by accident. I kinda wanted to keep it too see if it would grow into a cool two way plant but I was clumsy ty for the reply !

Top Bottom