2nd round- my selection of OGR's Strawberry Bubba Kush phenos..

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
OGR's Strawberry Bubba Kush, .. my select cuttings.... KKSC leaning pheno and then Bubba leaning pheno..

The KKSC leaning phenos are super sappy sweet no bubba dom at all, no even the slightest this time,.. still reminds me of sweeter fruity pebbles, no shit... my ol' lady still says jolly ranchers... regardless more pinks & purples and much more sweeter than last time. Starting to really get her dialed in.. Colder temps really have the colors showing nicely, too!!

Bang up job again, OGR!! :sun2:

2nd round  my selection of ogrs strawberry bubba kush phenos
2nd round  my selection of ogrs strawberry bubba kush phenos 2
2nd round  my selection of ogrs strawberry bubba kush phenos 3
2nd round  my selection of ogrs strawberry bubba kush phenos 4
2nd round  my selection of ogrs strawberry bubba kush phenos 5
2nd round  my selection of ogrs strawberry bubba kush phenos 6
2nd round  my selection of ogrs strawberry bubba kush phenos 7
2nd round  my selection of ogrs strawberry bubba kush phenos 8
2nd round  my selection of ogrs strawberry bubba kush phenos 9
2nd round  my selection of ogrs strawberry bubba kush phenos 10
2nd round  my selection of ogrs strawberry bubba kush phenos 11
2nd round  my selection of ogrs strawberry bubba kush phenos 12
2nd round  my selection of ogrs strawberry bubba kush phenos 13
2nd round  my selection of ogrs strawberry bubba kush phenos 14
2nd round  my selection of ogrs strawberry bubba kush phenos 15
2nd round  my selection of ogrs strawberry bubba kush phenos 16
2nd round  my selection of ogrs strawberry bubba kush phenos 17
2nd round  my selection of ogrs strawberry bubba kush phenos 18
2nd round  my selection of ogrs strawberry bubba kush phenos 19
2nd round  my selection of ogrs strawberry bubba kush phenos 20
2nd round  my selection of ogrs strawberry bubba kush phenos 21
2nd round  my selection of ogrs strawberry bubba kush phenos 22
hotRod

hotRod

excellent Tex
I got some rolling and will be looking for the KKSC pheno
You said the KKSC pheno is faster in veg and taller
and buuba is shorter and slower ??? (is that right)
any other traits to look for
I want that sweet fruity pebbles smell Sounds amazing
hows the high ??

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Ya man, that is correct. The KKSC leaning to me at least is a bit more stretchier but then fills in nicely to large club like mallets. Large yielder..

The smell is oh sooo sweet. much more than expected, honestly.. real nice, OGR!!.... These were grown with 1.5:1 of FFOF & SS#4..

The high off the KKSC leaning pheno is excellent.. I'm smoking some right now that's been curing our for a couple of months.. So this is how this batch was, however, this new batch should be much much sweeter in taste and smell:

The hit is sweeter but the slightest hints of bubba all throughout. If ya ever had pre-98 Bubba, you know how fuking dank and yummie that is, too. Nice combo.. The high is to the head instantly, hits hard-not the strongest hitter but makes up for it in head high. The high is beautiful, dreamy, social, electrifying, energetic, soaring, and happy.

Morning rips always have me soaring-dreamy-happy-slightly euphoric..it soars really nice.. then it will let me down easy, to a nice clear daze.. great for daytime, social events, school, water sports.... everyone talks of how "clean" the high is off this pheno.. :damnhippie:

southstreets

southstreets

damn my mouth is waterin just lookin at these!!!! want that kksc x bubba cross bad!!!! nice work man!!! south

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Damn TEX that Strawberry Bubba looks amazing.. I have found at least 5 in veg that have more Sativa leaning leaves, Are those the KKSC phenos ? I want to throw that pheno in my Under Current system Thanks for any help Tex. Amazing work bro...JACK

hotRod

hotRod

Tex
how many days did you take that KKSC pheno
It looks so good GREAT JOB !!!

saldiado

saldiado

looking great man. when you gonna run that bubba again?

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey bro, I got 11 large moms vegging that I'm about to cut from and run another large round of it, too. Man, everyone is lovin' that Bubba.. Everyone asks for it.. Swerve did a kick ass job as you, bro. That was a massive bush.. :damnhippie:

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

wow looks great... I cant wait to score my own pack of some KKSC I love SC and yours make me want it even more. Bang out job!!! In the words of the old farts from my jobsite "looks titts"...

Latest posts

Top Bottom