2nd Run, Clones From Kritikal ! I ! I

• Thread starter SL8R
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SL8R

SL8R

Mother- kritikal k strain , revegged for 5 weeks under reg 75watt cfl until it stopped flowering. Using elcheapo biltek 300w led true 126w for get worked great last time, 55-65 day flowering, 300 w marshydro 1 at a time flowering gals small setup...

2nd run clones from kritikal  i  i
SL8R

SL8R

Yes was very potent smelling and a really cerebral high. I liked it was some what easy for my first indoor and it impressed me half way threw flowering ... Still toking on it now all..

SL8R

SL8R

This is the mother, I did some practice LST cause I don't have much room.. Now I'm go a let them alone and see if there's a difference in yield.. Imbtrying get the most out of my little space .

20160623 202946
SL8R

SL8R

So checked on the 2 ladies have not decided which will be mother, have a good idea really. But they have been under led for few days and the under growth is thickening almost catching up to too of plant... I did a small feeding last night of 660ppms of grow big which is under half what is recommended. Checked again today and they are praying to the led, green as helL and growing good ...

SL8R

SL8R

The chosen one has Ben selected and started LST once again. Kinda patting myself on back here since first grow and clone already have them in a cycle less than a Yr not shabby.. Just took some cheese beans and started terming them can't wait to try that strain out I heard she eats nutes like crazy in flowering...

SL8R

SL8R

Did a little uptotting and trimming of all the bottom junk. Started having slow growth notice new shoots from bottom was growing... Trimmed her up fresh new soil fresh pot lifted led noticing slight burns on tips of leaves ... LED IS NOW 24 INCHES FROM TOP OF GAL AND SHE SEEMS TO LIKE IT ...

20160804 131410
SL8R

SL8R

Today the cheese has popped, tap root showing good, mix ffof n about 15% perlite sowed and set on ground under mars 300... Heard so much on this strain can't wait to see her jump out dirt and start growing ...

SL8R

SL8R

Well today I did some lat on my kritikal since she has showed some new growth after transplant... Leveled canopy off a good bit and she is looking good in her new Home... Had a bit of nute burn but she bounced right back from it and showed inch of growth ... I also have 2 more clones that have showed roots and are almost ready for new home...

20160805 222518
SL8R

SL8R

Well added a new clone to the veg ptogram, her tap root was wicked long and had a lot of other smalls roots sticking out. Slowly waiting on this cheese strain to pop her baby greens out the dirt see she has cracked the soil and a partial stem showing ...

20160808 130116
SL8R

SL8R

Well that's the cheese slow behind finally popped up an is ready to start its first run lol..

20160809 223346
K

killermike

Mother- kritikal k strain , revegged for 5 weeks under reg 75watt cfl until it stopped flowering. Using elcheapo biltek 300w led true 126w for get worked great last time, 55-65 day flowering, 300 w marshydro 1 at a time flowering gals small setup...
What brand led are you using

SL8R

SL8R

Just mars 300 watt from amazon.. Flowers out 1 gal perfectly in my opinion ... Buds last run were super dense but from what I was told this strain has very dnse buds any ways...

K

killermike

Just mars 300 watt from amazon.. Flowers out 1 gal perfectly in my opinion ... Buds last run were super dense but from what I was told this strain has very dnse buds any ways...
Ive been wanting to check them out.do they get as hot as ppl say or are they just full of shit

SL8R

SL8R

Define hot lol, mines the 5w chip so yes runs a bit hotter.. I tried using HP's and just be honest as small of a tent/grow I have was way over.. Temps would go from 85°-101°, had 3 fans and a ac in room I just could expell the heat... I was reading a few others forum on led lights and fig I would give them a shot.. Prices on led are threw roof o just couldn't go big I WENT HOME HAHA.. So then seen how people on YouTube are flowering 3-5 plants using 2 mars 300 watt and seen all the critics at bottom talk trash.. I'll be dammed if I am gonna down this mars 300 watt right now.. I have and still am having probs adjusting height of it.. I'm 24 inches away right now but I am on day 2 of flowering. I will drop down prob to 18 inches just to hit my buds with all she has and no lower.. But for small grow one or 2 gals yeah not bad.. they are not 5ft tall 3 ft wide I do small well maintained soil grow .. 2nd true grow under led I like it ..

20160810 172325
SL8R

SL8R

Today a baby girl opened up o say hello even tho her sees won't let go.. Lmfao.. The cheese is here yesssss...

20160814 133502

Latest posts

Top Bottom