2nd time DWC. Having issues with Apple Glitter strain from ISC.

• Thread starter wallywonks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wallywonks

wallywonks

Initially I was using an old bucket from a hydro grow 2 yrs ago. Inside it got brown stuff and so I recleaned them and gave fresh solution which seem to help but I had to go buy new buckets for the 2 I was reusing. The kush strain bounced back quick while the Apple Glitter slowly did.

So no more brown stuff and the Apple Glitter shot out new white roots and the light brown roots from before got better.
I am using Hydroguard 2ml per gal. Water Temps are around 73F.

Other things I noticed is leaves curling inwards, brown patches on leaves, one leaf has half yellowish color, leaves grow weird compared to other strains I've grown where the grow up like a tower then angle outwards as they get bigger. They are also darker green than the other 3 strains I am DWC in the tent.

Not sure if nutes are too high for the strain or it's just a slow grower. Not sure how good Irvine Seed Company strains are. Could be bad genetics really not sure. I've kept everything in check as far as pH and environmental controls are perfect. The other 3 strains are growing really well.
2nd time dwc having issues with apple glitter strain from isc
2nd time dwc having issues with apple glitter strain from isc 2
2nd time dwc having issues with apple glitter strain from isc 3
2nd time dwc having issues with apple glitter strain from isc 4
2nd time dwc having issues with apple glitter strain from isc 5
2nd time dwc having issues with apple glitter strain from isc 6
2nd time dwc having issues with apple glitter strain from isc 7
2nd time dwc having issues with apple glitter strain from isc 8
2nd time dwc having issues with apple glitter strain from isc 9
2nd time dwc having issues with apple glitter strain from isc 10
2nd time dwc having issues with apple glitter strain from isc 11
2nd time dwc having issues with apple glitter strain from isc 12

I'll post pics from when it first grew till now in order first to last. This is 5 weeks of Veg and only 12in high.

Appreciate your insight on this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom