2nd time grower Yellowing bottom leaves

• Thread starter still_mikigan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
still_mikigan

still_mikigan

I’m thinking about making this a mother plant. Any idea what I should do to fix this before it’s too late. All I’ve done is been watering with distilled water ph 6.5-7.0 with 10 ML of seaweed extract. I have some urb too but just haven’t used it. Last feed was 6 days ago

2nd time grower yellowing bottom leaves
2nd time grower yellowing bottom leaves 2
2nd time grower yellowing bottom leaves 3
AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

Seems like the plant is ditching them on purpose because the ones above are blocking the light, pretty normal to save resources.
Looks good, personally I don't think there's anything wrong.
She'll make a fine mother :D

AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

Does it perk up towards the light sometimes between waterings? It's always possible it's a tad overwatered or something else, best to let some others weight in.

still_mikigan

still_mikigan

Does it perk up towards the light sometimes between waterings? It's always possible it's a tad overwatered or something else, best to let some others weight in.

It normally stays around the perkiness that it's at now.

AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

It could just be the angles but the fan leaves look slightly droopy... it looks good though, you get lots of air flow? In my experience something like that could be a bunch of stuff like too much/too little light or low air exchange or even a watering thing maybe lol
Could you give us any other info like temp, is it in a closet? air coming in and out? how often do you water?
It's not looking real obvious to me but it's quite possible there's nothing wrong with it at all, id def not be worried at all though if something is wrong u prob got lots of time cause it looks real green and healthy.

still_mikigan

still_mikigan

It could just be the angles but the fan leaves look slightly droopy... it looks good though, you get lots of air flow? In my experience something like that could be a bunch of stuff like too much/too little light or low air exchange or even a watering thing maybe lol
Could you give us any other info like temp, is it in a closet? air coming in and out? how often do you water?
It's not looking real obvious to me but it's quite possible there's nothing wrong with it at all, id def not be worried at all though if something is wrong u prob got lots of time cause it looks real green and healthy.

outdoor closet 7x2
Temp normally between 79-84 F
2 fans
run off on 8/26 was 5.66
topped 7 sites on 8/26

If the fan leaves look droopy should i wait to water a few more days?

AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

Honestly didn't know it was outdoors my bad, if it's outside I guess it will start to or already started to flower, I'm sure you could take cuttings but if you let it go

If they perk up then get droopy a few days later they are thirsty but if it's always like that it's possibly just like that or too often watered but man I honestly don't want to change your trajectory cause it seems to be working.

Not sure what season you have where you are for outdoor, I'm in a cold climate and probably about 4-6 weeks away ish beforfe it's too cold...

Top Bottom