2nd time growing need help

• Thread starter Farmerbob93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbelinginaz

Newbelinginaz

Eleven days of posts and nobody asked what the DLI is for the plants. WTF, there is an app for dat.

If your light is not adjusted right watering is just like pissing in the shower. It's just water down the drain, but just doesn't feel right.

Farmerbob93

Farmerbob93

Eleven days of posts and nobody asked what the DLI is for the plants. WTF, there is an app for dat.

If your light is not adjusted right watering is just like pissing in the shower. It's just water down the drain, but just doesn't feel right.
So your saying my light might be too much?

Blastfact

Blastfact

Don't worry about DLI in this stage of the grow. I've looked at your pics and it looks like a cal and mag issue. The color indicates a cal deficiency and the pattern is mag. With possible phosphorus deficiency. If it was my plant I would be hitting it with a good dose of calmag and some fish meal and worm castings. You can't fix the damage that has been done. It looks like the buds just flat fed on your sugar leaves because they weren't getting what they needed so there striping it from where they can get what they need. And it will go right down the plant. I don't know that I would flush it to hard. Something about this super fad of flushing,,, it's like people are just flushing endlessly now days. I can count the number of true lock outs I've had on one hand in all my years of growing that truly needed a flushing. And the number of times I caught myself over fertilizing stoned out of my gord when I shouldn't have been gardening and had to do a emergency flush on the other hand to keep from burning the plants down. Good Luck!

Farmerbob93

Farmerbob93

Don't worry about DLI in this stage of the grow. I've looked at your pics and it looks like a cal and mag issue. The color indicates a cal deficiency and the pattern is mag. With possible phosphorus deficiency. If it was my plant I would be hitting it with a good dose of calmag and some fish meal and worm castings. You can't fix the damage that has been done. It looks like the buds just flat fed on your sugar leaves because they weren't getting what they needed so there striping it from where they can get what they need. And it will go right down the plant. I don't know that I would flush it to hard. Something about this super fad of flushing,,, it's like people are just flushing endlessly now days. I can count the number of true lock outs I've had on one hand in all my years of growing that truly needed a flushing. And the number of times I caught myself over fertilizing stoned out of my gord when I shouldn't have been gardening and had to do a emergency flush on the other hand to keep from burning the plants down. Good Luck!
Thanks for the help man I’ll grab some tomorrow I know it’s probably a little late..

PulsePeet

PulsePeet

Supporter
I let them dry out pots were super light, I gave less water this time yesterday, about 3/4 of a gallon each. the droopy one did look better this morning but a few hours later back down they went. Super stressful

your VPD is out of whack, making the plants close off the stomata to not dry out from the dry hot air. you need to drop temps or increase humidity.

vpd calculator with leaf temps here: https://pulsegrow.com/pages/vpd-calculator
vpd suggestions for veg here: https://pulsegrow.com/blogs/learn/vpd#veg

at 82f you wanna have like 70% RH

J

Janetho

It looks like it is doing great. Not bad for your 2nd time growing indoors. I've had an issue with the slow growth. It turns out I've been overwatering my plants. But I'm not sure if there are other causes.

Top Bottom