2nd Try At Indoor Grow.

• Thread starter Sempergrow75
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThcPhil

ThcPhil

How far did you get with your last grow?

Hopefully your new farm leads to happy buds.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Good luck. If there's any issues there a lot of guys and gals to help.

Sempergrow75

Sempergrow75

How far did you get with your last grow?

Hopefully your new farm leads to happy buds.
I did an out door grow last summer and received 5 ounces. Winter came and went on the cheap. Did a CFL grow and ended up with a quarter. So this time I bought female seeds and dropped money on a LED plus a legit tent (my last grow was a cardboard box). It's spring here so I am gonna do three outside and two inside. Did some research and going to try out Sea Of Green. So what I get.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I did an out door grow last summer and received 5 ounces. Winter came and went on the cheap. Did a CFL grow and ended up with a quarter. So this time I bought female seeds and dropped money on a LED plus a legit tent (my last grow was a cardboard box). It's spring here so I am gonna do three outside and two inside. Did some research and going to try out Sea Of Green. So what I get.
Yea those cfl are good for young plants and that's about it. You should have a great grow.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I am using a 300 watt LED. The grow tent is 3 feet long and 1.5 feet wide. Hoping it will be effective for two plants.
Long as you have decent vertical room or you'll have to do alot of training, or flip them to veg early. They will double to triple in height and width after the flip to flower.

Sempergrow75

Sempergrow75

Long as you have decent vertical room or you'll have to do alot of training, or flip them to veg early. They will double to triple in height and width after the flip to flower.
Should I give them 6 weeks before I switch to 12/12? The strand is from Nirvana. They are called Eldorado. I'm only growing for entertainment. My chick uses it for anxiety and that's why I decided to grow. I'm not looking for big return. Just enough to get her by and not spend money buying it.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

How tall is your tent. Cause from the other dimension I'd veg 4 weeks or so. But you may get away with 6 weeks. Just don't want you to get to big for the space.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

The height is 5 feet. But I thought doing sea of green it would keep it low until I switch to flowering.
If you mean topping and training then yea that should help with height but you don't want them to Bush out too big. They will at least double the size they are when you flip the lights to 12/12. Not sure of the genetics but sativas will tripple in size. Indica will double in size roughly. Those aren't exact figures, just rule of thumb

Sempergrow75

Sempergrow75

If you mean topping and training then yea that should help with height but you don't want them to Bush out too big. They will at least double the size they are when you flip the lights to 12/12. Not sure of the genetics but sativas will tripple in size. Indica will double in size roughly. Those aren't exact figures, just rule of thumb
These are sativa. I stepped up my grow attempt and got chemicals at a local grow store. They advised on a rapid start for the roots. Should I start using it once the sprout? Should I keep using it through the entire grow process?

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

These are sativa. I stepped up my grow attempt and got chemicals at a local grow store. They advised on a rapid start for the roots. Should I start using it once the sprout? Should I keep using it through the entire grow process?
I used it at recommended dose until I hit flower. And dropped it for my flower booster. And started it at the first set of real leaves. But I'm I hydro. You may not need it till later in soil. But I imagine you are fine to use it now. It's such a light dose if I remember right

Sempergrow75

Sempergrow75

I used it at recommended dose until I hit flower. And dropped it for my flower booster. And started it at the first set of real leaves. But I'm I hydro. You may not need it till later in soil. But I imagine you are fine to use it now. It's such a light dose if I remember right
I am doing soil. Hydro is above my comprehension. With an LED 300 watt could I do 3 plants with out taking a loose?

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Not sure what you mean taking a loss. But as far as making the money back you spent on your light? I imagine, without me knowing your skill or anything, I'd say you can easily get 50+ grams per plant. So that's 150g total. $10-20 per gram. You should make your money back quick.

Sempergrow75

Sempergrow75

Not sure what you mean taking a loss. But as far as making the money back you spent on your light? I imagine, without me knowing your skill or anything, I'd say you can easily get 50+ grams per plant. So that's 150g total. $10-20 per gram. You should make your money back quick.
Thanks for the good word.

SL8R

SL8R

I'm using a 120 watt led with 2x 150 watt cfl & 2x 50 watt cfl. I was giving the led by a good friend I'm 2 months in on my first I have a kritikal strain and unknown bag seed ... I'm also on 3 week of lst I have height restrictions so I'm also trying to keep them low an wide..

20160405 135132
Top Bottom