2nd week veg stage leaf problem

• Thread starter Andreas758
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Andreas758

Andreas758

Hello all hope everyone making positive movements. So my first time growing. I got 2 plants. I noticed today that one has got 1 leaf or maybe 2 that are on the dark side. I know its not normal but i cannot find out what exactly i need to do to remedy. I would like to resolve whilst issue is new instead of eventually plant starts to die or stress.

2nd week veg stage leaf problem
2nd week veg stage leaf problem 2
2nd week veg stage leaf problem 3
2nd week veg stage leaf problem 4
Anthem

Anthem

To me your light is either too strong or they are over watered. I would back the light power off and back off on the water.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Welcome. What kinda light are you using anyway? Growing in rocks or is there soil under there?

Andreas758

Andreas758

Welcome. What kinda light are you using anyway? Growing in rocks or is there soil under there?
Hello thanks for response, im using led 1000watts. (I think its a bit strong should be 600watt right?) Im do a hydroponic in root riot very similar to rockwool/grodan cube.
So it has been in its current resovouir since 2nd september. Around 20th i will be adjusting the light schedule to flowering so 12/12. But i need to learn how to train my plant to grow more outwards than tall as height is a small issue for me. I will add image of light im using

IMG 20200911 224408
Top Bottom