2x Auto Strawberry Cheesecake from Seedsman under led

• Thread starter BudsLover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

I keep seeing all these damn posts about the Cheescake and Northern Lights autos seedsman gave away, and I only got 1 out of 6 to pop and tbh it looks like shit... the ops look alot better
I had a batch like that to damn genetics but one looked like hell the whole grow but finished to average or better smoke, so I took it

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Not currently but I have in the past easy grow, not the NLites of the 80’s. But hey I’ve been happy with all seedsman purchases, just slow . Genetics from various breeders have been ok but u can only expect so much from a feminizes auto seed! Lol
I have another one from seedsman out for delivery this week. My last got lost somewhere. Its supposed to have 6 more autos. I guess we shall see

BudsLover

BudsLover

Auto Strawberry Cheesecake 1
Day 12
11005 1

Day 13
a little bit overwatered her, better to say i gave her water too early

Day 17
DSC01882

DSC01881

On day 19 I found 2 pair of bananas, I removed them and wait to see how she doing, if I can find more i will pull her.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Question, is it possible to hermie an auto? Wouldn’t an already feminized plant produce feminized seeds? Or would it be possible to spray an auto with colodial(sp?) silver to produce seeds?

Top Bottom