2x2 standoff

• Thread starter 2hitPass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2hitPass

2hitPass

Hey all, 2hit here with my second run.
First run was outdoor this year. Did well considering I had to chop early do to environmental issues. Still made out pretty good for me and the ole lady.
Anyway this is what I'm working with:
.. 2x2x5 grow tent
.. 90w LED full spec. (Veg)
.. 150w hps (Blm)
.. Nectar for the gods #4 (Medium/Soil)
.. Strain - Wedding Cake x OG
These girls are 2 weeks old today. Two were transplanted to 3 gal pots yesterday, and the other I had to make do with a milk jug lol don't judge. My goal is a successful harvest from the best pheno. I really don't want to go to harvest with 3 in a small space so it's easier to keep the temps and all that in check. If there's anything I'm missing feel free to point it out I have thick skin. Any advice and constructive criticism is always welcome. Thx everyone!
2x2 standoff
2x2 standoff 2
2x2 standoff 3
2x2 standoff 4

2hitPass

2hitPass

Just gave all 3 a light water. This is the first since transplant. I also added a quarter strength dose of "Diamond Black" from general organics. This is supposed to help with nutrient uptake. Ratios are 0 - 0 - 0.1 so I don't think they'll burn. Temps are steady at 74f with rh at 50%

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Nice, that's a tight space to work with, I used to have a converted apartment fridge in my spare room the exact same size that I grew a few plants in. I used to do 4 plants and flip them after a week or two of veg from clones. I also ran a couple cycles with only 1 plant with the bigger bushier strains. I had a 250w HPS in there that I had to build a reflector for, custom to fit, and a 4" inline fan and filter. The thing grew great pot.

When you say you gave them a light watering, did you water them just at the base of the plant? To really make them grow out at that stage you should make the next watering mostly around the outside of the pot and avoid wetting right at the base of the plant, the roots will grow out to get the water. After that, for the next watering you could fully saturate the entire pot. If you keep up frequent small waterings at the base it wont grow out roots nearly as fast.

Good luck finding the keeper pheno!

Top Bottom