2x4 DWC Test with Spider Farmer SF2000

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

Keep an eye on the res temps of the DWC running 2 pumps (if they’re submerged) as they emit abit of heat. You don’t want unnecessary bacteria growing in there. Root rot is a horrible thing.

+1 👍🏼 For hydro guard too.
Ok good point the first one was fine but didn't think about 2 of ems combined heat.

Using hypo acid and 34% h2o2 as well.

Thanks and they sit at the bottom under the roots. Blowing up .

I'm sure Im still doing something wrong or dosages though

I did use a little 7--1-1 root organics terp tea at one point to see what would happen..

The thought was I'll either have beneficial bacteria or none at all. Lol

W

WrappedUp

Ok good point the first one was fine but didn't think about 2 of ems combined heat.

Using hypo acid and 34% h2o2 as well.

Thanks and they sit at the bottom under the roots. Blowing up .

I'm sure Im still doing something wrong or dosages though

I did use a little 7--1-1 root organics terp tea at one point to see what would happen..

The thought was I'll either have beneficial bacteria or none at all. Lol
Yeah, Imo I’d cut the 2nd pump out and add bigger air stones.

What base nutes are you using?

Observationist

Observationist

Yeah, Imo I’d cut the 2nd pump out and add bigger air stones.

What base nutes are you using?
Jacks.15-0.
5-12-26.
Epsom salt..

I bet it's on the cooler side just cause it's colder in there now but I'll def keep an eye

Trixie

Trixie

You are kicking ass with this grow. Those plants look very nice and healthy. When my plants get too close to the LEDs or HPS I will tie them with a tie to slow them down. Topping or pinching the growing shoots will slow a plant down for a couple of weeks and that's why I always tie my tops. Tieing back also causes the lower or secondary branches to catch up to the top of the plant.

Bent top wire

Observationist

Observationist

You are kicking ass with this grow. Those plants look very nice and healthy. When my plants get too close to the LEDs or HPS I will tie them with a tie to slow them down. Topping or pinching the growing shoots will slow a plant down for a couple of weeks and that's why I always tie my tops. Tieing back also causes the lower or secondary branches to catch up to the top of the plant.

View attachment 1315442
Thank you

I started pinching

Top Bottom