2x4x5 Grow Tent Led Lighting

• Thread starter Chaplin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Rapid has a vero 29 200 w diy kit for 220

It is hands down the best option so far.

Of all the cobs Veros have some heat but these blow sway these amazon lights. These are REAL leds.

Timber or pacific led lights too but nothing for 200. 400-800+

AwBurnKusher

AwBurnKusher

Of all the cobs Veros have some heat but these blow sway these amazon lights. These are REAL leds.

For those of us who are growing for ourselves, the amazon LEDs work beautiful. Large volume growers may like more expensive lights for their bigger casting area but the Viparspectra lights work great in small grow tents.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Wait til you buy a real light

I had a galaxy hydro 300. Than got another. Plus a t5, (4ft, dual 54w bulb) plus 5, 42w cfl in a hood

Roughly 425w total. That's considering the 300 are really 135"s.

Search cfl hood, you will find pics of all sorts of diy.

A 400 or 600 hps is double the growth in terms of speed, branch thickness, width of the plant, etc. $210 for vented hood, bulb, ballast.

I'm using a hps til I can afford my nice cob n LM561 leds.

These are 38 days old, 4ft now. Kinda old pic

sixstring

sixstring

https://growerslights.com/collectio...lighting-group-135-watt-quantum-board-led-kit

For you tight budget you would be hard pressed to find something of the same quality.

Both great options and will be hard to beat.
Remember any of those viper or mars type panels are much less efficient so you will get more heat and less light per watt.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Both great options and will be hard to beat.
Remember any of those viper or mars type panels are much less efficient so you will get more heat and less light per watt.

It's almost like a weak hps

It still puts off a good amount of heat. It's not efficient, spectrum is so so.

Doesn't have the positive led perks the $$$ ones do.

That's y I sold them to a buddy. He uses them to veg n flowers under a 1k hps

Chaplin

Chaplin

Im just truing to grow a small auto flower garden in my 2x4. Im think the 450 and a 300 by vipraspectra that i have should work well?

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Im just truing to grow a small auto flower garden in my 2x4. Im think the 450 and a 300 by vipraspectra that i have should work well?

Come on man, after all this low quality led talk....

But the rapid kit for 220. Or one of the timbers. You could get away with a 400 hps if it's vented too.

I've done two shit grows with amazon leds. A 400hps n now a 600 cuz my ballast blew is just insane. Growth, stem size, my leaves are bigger then my whole palm n some of my wrist.

Get a hps if u can't afford a nice led now. It will serve u will in the mean time, get you a fewharvests n u can save

Idk about u but I planned for a 2.5x2.5x7

Now I'm in double the space. Have bought 5 lights, fans, etc. I read n planned for a year. Wasted 200/300/400 on shit I no longer use. These are just the growing pains

But by all means, don't get a viper, galaxy or mars hydro light man.

Plz, let me save u

Chaplin

Chaplin

But the rapid kit for 220. Or one of the timbers. You could get away with a 400 hps if it's vented too.

I've done two shit grows with amazon leds. A 400hps n now a 600 cuz my ballast blew is just insane. Growth, stem size, my leaves are bigger then my whole palm n some of my wrist.

Get a hps if u can't afford a nice led now. It will serve u will in the mean time, get you a fewharvests n u can save

Now I'm in double the space. Have bought 5 lights, fans, etc. I read n planned for a year. Wasted 200/300/400 on shit I no longer use. These are just the growing pains

Plz, let me save u
Well i mean i have a 450 amd a 300 vipra spectra sitting around that i can use :P so ill just give them a shot i guess

AwBurnKusher

AwBurnKusher

Plz, let me save u
To each their own. But your opinion, is like comparing an Impala to a Corvette. Both get you where you want to go. One is a little classier than the other. Other grow sites,which I won't name for respect to THCFarmer, actually recommend Viparspectra LEDs as the most popular and best buy for money spent, especially for small growers. Spend your money on your Corvette, my Impala will get me to the same place your going.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Pm me.

Would love to see it. A buddy had their nice end 700 with spectrum switches, 5 fans, etc.

We started with the same clones. He thought I held back n have him the shitty ones. Mine to his is embarrassing

Plz pm tho. Interested

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Well i mean i have a 450 amd a 300 vipra spectra sitting around that i can use :p so ill just give them a shot i guess

Sorry man, thought u were saying u were going to buy em.

For veg they are good. Little more blue but hey, u got em n are just sitting around

AwBurnKusher

AwBurnKusher

Pm me.

Would love to see it. A buddy had their nice end 700 with spectrum switches, 5 fans, etc.

We started with the same clones. He thought I held back n have him the shitty ones. Mine to his is embarrassing

Plz pm tho. Interested
Good growing. I'm sure there are differences, all I'm saying is many people are happy with their "Impala", they don't need or cant afford a " Corvette". Peace and great growing to all!

Chaplin

Chaplin

Pm me.

Plz pm tho. Interested
Me? Lol

K

kansabis

Well not the best comparison with the corvette and impala,cuz we r talking reliability and results,if your spending that money regardless,its an investment for the long term but if you have those now then use em but Id sell em and then buy some better lights but that's just me.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Well not the best comparison with the corvette and impala,cuz we r talking reliability and results,if your spending that money regardless,its an investment for the long term but if you have those now then use em but Id sell em and then buy some better lights but that's just me.

I'm with you. Make the best use of your space possible, the roi will come within a few harvests.

But I guess if u want to keep within a budget, yes, you have to make use of first time purchases. Lord knows I've bought tons of shit that just sits.

Top Bottom