2x4x7 Tent In The Conservatory

• Thread starter Shroomtrips
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

Hi everyone,

I am planing to buy a 2x4x7 tent, 600w hps, 5" cooltube with 180 cfm fan, 4" extractor fan with a filter, an intake fan and a 2 speed fan inside to mix the air. I have no other place to put it other then my conservatory. The roof is white, 2 windows to open, white blinds closed allmost 24/7. I know my problem will be the heat because the summer is comming, although i live in the UK. I am planning to run my light at the 2nd half of the day, start at like 4pm ish and turn off 10am ish just to get as less heat as possible from the sun. Sun doesnt show up in conservatory till about 2pm. I have 2 little horizontal windows open, an overhead fan(which is right over the tent) on all the time. It is my first grow and i know its not ideal. My question is: will i be ok with this 600w hps and the heat that it produces? Might be a silly question to ask, but i will try anyway. I know we all stoners are friendly :)) soz for my english if something. Thanks for your advices!

P.S. I have 2 Island Sweet Skunk seedlings from Next Generation Seeds

iKharon

iKharon

Hi everyone,

I am planing to buy a 2x4x7 tent, 600w hps, 5" cooltube with 180 cfm fan, 4" extractor fan with a filter, an intake fan and a 2 speed fan inside to mix the air. I have no other place to put it other then my conservatory. The roof is white, 2 windows to open, white blinds closed allmost 24/7. I know my problem will be the heat because the summer is comming, although i live in the UK. I am planning to run my light at the 2nd half of the day, start at like 4pm ish and turn off 10am ish just to get as less heat as possible from the sun. Sun doesnt show up in conservatory till about 2pm. I have 2 little horizontal windows open, an overhead fan(which is right over the tent) on all the time. It is my first grow and i know its not ideal. My question is: will i be ok with this 600w hps and the heat that it produces? Might be a silly question to ask, but i will try anyway. I know we all stoners are friendly :)) soz for my english if something. Thanks for your advices!

P.S. I have 2 Island Sweet Skunk seedlings from Next Generation Seeds
What are your lows in the summer? Running 600 at night, especially with your ventilation, you should be fine :)

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

Atm its like 3C lol. I reckon it will go up to 18-19C average in summer. I will be using CO2 too, i heard that temperatures can be higher than normal 25C because of photosynthesis. I hope, i keep my fingers xed that i will be ok with my setup. Everyone's opinion is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Top Bottom