3,000 Watts of Kush

• Thread starter space101
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

space101

Yo farmers what it do

I have been lurking around for sometime finally got a decent room together to rock out this OG#18 from RP, and AlienKush F2 by OGR ( which by the way what happened to his breeder forum, did OGR and logic fall out again?)

Anywho here are the room specs:

8x16x7 Room Dimensions
(3) 1000 watt mag ballast (2 HPS & 1 MH)
12K btu a/c
12" MaxFan handling the lights
8" MaxFan exhuasting the a/c
8" Fantech and Can 66 for odor control
(4) 16" Stand fans
1/10 hp chiller
150g/day RO Filter

Nute Lineup:

Aquaflakes
Drip Clean
BudXL
Top Booster
Algen Extract
Roots Excel
Magic Green
M.O.A.B
Overdrive
Aquashield
CalMag
H202
Lemon Gatorade - for sweetner

Ok I think I got all the specs out of the way let's get to the pics.

The plants actually got off to a horrible start, It was really a matter of revegging the plants or lose the genetics, I chose the former. see below

Pre Veg:

DSCN0445.JPG

DSCN04461.JPG

DSCN04471.JPG

Veg: Week 1

DSCN0571.JPG

DSCN05721.JPG

Veg: Week 2

DSCN0582.JPG

DSCN05971.JPG

Veg: Week 3

DSCN06021.JPG

DSCN05971.JPG

DSCN0603.JPG

Veg: Week 4

DSCN06141.JPG

DSCN0615.JPG

DSCN0616.JPG

And here we are currently Flower Day - 10:

DSCN0619.JPG

DSCN06181.JPG

DSCN0620.JPG

DSCN0624.JPG

DSCN06221.JPG

DSCN0623.JPG

I've been trying to fill in the canopy as fully as possible, and now going into flower will be trying to control the stretch. This OG#18 can stretch like a bitch so much so that the internodes end up being 2"-3" maybe even 4" apart going into the 4th week of flower, So i've been adding the algen extract to the system to keep the stretch under control and foliar fed once on day 8 with a weak algen extract/RO mix. This alien kush that OGR made is awesome such great structure, last time I ran it it didn't stretch much at all if any honestly more lateral. I also hit em with 6 tsp of MOAB on day 7.

Alright that's all I got leave me some feedback, comments, whatever.

Stay up!

F

fuzzy

nice diy!

Very Nice diy Space!Is that 1/10 chiller working pretty good and what size waterpump are you using?Looking Good To Me!Looks a Lot like my settup.Except i have 1/4 hp chiller w/12 gal buckets from lowes w/10 in nets.Keep up the good work. :cool0041: peace,fuzzy

mack 10

mack 10

really nice turnaround there. great job on the reveg,can be a right bitch.

hiboy

hiboy

Yes congrats on the recovery from the horrific start. Looking sweet amigo
h

darkmatter

darkmatter

very nice, i would be uneasy with that start infact i would be trippin but you got it going on now. Ive pulled some clones out the grave, not that fast, not even close.

drunknbass

drunknbass

damn thats a nice setup.. i was thinking of building my own setup with those same type of buckets since they seem to be everywhere.how do you like them?

hiboy

hiboy

Your system looks like the ucxl12. except its white.. is that what ur running?
is your chiller in your room... couldnt see in that pic. trying to design my uc room
h

K

kes5480

Huge turn-around broski!! Wow u saved those genetics for sure. So were those cut from the plants u budded out last run? and u had 2 reveg em right?how long did it take?
either way hell of a job man. i love ur set up,
hope to be there some day.
looking awesome
peace

S

space101

Very Nice diy Space!Is that 1/10 chiller working pretty good and what size waterpump are you using?Looking Good To Me!Looks a Lot like my settup.Except i have 1/4 hp chiller w/12 gal buckets from lowes w/10 in nets.Keep up the good work. :cool0041: peace,fuzzy

I'm running a 700gph water pump for the system and no, the 1/10 hp chiller doesn't cut it. I have a stop valve on the outtake of the chiller, which I know is not good for the pump, I just have to get thru this run to upgrade to at least 1/4, but going for a 1HP for expansion.

are those under current
looking nice
peace
ez

No, DIY knockoffs :)

really nice turnaround there. great job on the reveg,can be a right bitch.

When they looked as bad as they did, yea reveg was indeed a bitch. Scared like a little girl the whole time they were trying to root.

Looks great

Sweet, Thanx for stopping by.

Yes congrats on the recovery from the horrific start. Looking sweet amigo
h

Preciate it broham.

very nice, i would be uneasy with that start infact i would be trippin but you got it going on now. Ive pulled some clones out the grave, not that fast, not even close.

I felt if I could get them through that rough time then anything else they could throw at me was nothin.

Your system looks like the ucxl12. except its white.. is that what ur running?
is your chiller in your room... couldnt see in that pic. trying to design my uc room
h

No, I'm running an exact replica that I built myself based on the UCxl12

damn thats a nice setup.. i was thinking of building my own setup with those same type of buckets since they seem to be everywhere.how do you like them?

The UC design is great, I just copied it. The system is ph stable, and very easy to run.

great comeback.

Thx, man!

Huge turn-around broski!! Wow u saved those genetics for sure. So were those cut from the plants u budded out last run? and u had 2 reveg em right?how long did it take?
either way hell of a job man. i love ur set up,
hope to be there some day.
looking awesome
peace

Yea these were cut from a few plants from last harvest, cut the tops off and put them back in veg. Cut off the funny larfy bud off 4 of them and let them grow back. the others came from me just saying fuck it and cutting up the remainder to make I sure I had enough clones to the numbers I needed. Thx alot, dude.

I

igrindhard

Now thats amazing grace cant wait till im runnin 3k keep us updated eyes peeled

Top Bottom