3.5 weeks into flower Yellow leaves on lower fan leaves! Looks like something Nutrient Related?

• Thread starter alpacino.com
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

alpacino.com

I’m on the 17th day of flower. Things were good. Noticed yellow leaves but only a couple. But now it’s many more of the bigger fan leaves. Mainly starting a few nodes down from the the top which from there up it looks good I think. I have never used Cal Mag but just ordered some. Could it be deficient?

In the pictures I know they are very thirsty. Tomorrow is watering day. Was planning on just a ph water only. Until I saw the yellowing.
But I wanted to get advice if I need to flush? Add cal mag? Up something? Down something?

Any thoughts are welcome. Thanks for looking!

35 weeks into flower yello leaves on lower fan leaves
35 weeks into flower yello leaves on lower fan leaves 2
35 weeks into flower yello leaves on lower fan leaves 3
35 weeks into flower yello leaves on lower fan leaves 4
35 weeks into flower yello leaves on lower fan leaves 5
35 weeks into flower yello leaves on lower fan leaves 6
Last edited:
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Water well give it 8 hours to start with. This is early onset Nitrogen decency. Just bump up the N in solution a bit and your good to go.

BB22

BB22

I suggest watering based on the look of your plants instead of a schedule.

Those ladies are screaming for hydration and food ✌️

On second thought it’s not over it’s not dehydration I think your plants are overwatered ✌️🧟‍♂️

Last edited:
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
I’m on the 17th day of flower. Things were good. Noticed yellow leaves but only a couple. But now it’s many more of the bigger fan leaves. Mainly starting a few nodes down from the the top which from there up it looks good I think. I have never used Cal Mag but just ordered some. Could it be deficient?

In the pictures I know they are very thirsty. Tomorrow is watering day. Was planning on just a ph water only. Until I saw the yellowing.
But I wanted to get advice if I need to flush? Add cal mag? Up something? Down something?

Any thoughts are welcome. Thanks for looking!
That's a strong wilt right there

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Never let it get that wilty, just stresses the plant out and will affect yield. Not sure if thats over or underwatering, only the op and plant know the answer to that. And yes, she's hungry

Top Bottom