3 Chems 2.0 By Top Dawg In Coco

• Thread starter Shroomtrips
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

Hi everyone. Coco grow with canna nutes, 3 weeks into veg. Experiencing some issues. Wilting discoloring leaves. Does this look like overwatering? I water them every 2-3 days with some calmag, rhizo, canna coco a+b, silicon. Temps 18-25, humidity 40-70. 6ltr pots. Water till runoff. Runoff ppm is 500. I can see roots through the pot. Needs bigger pot maybe? Nute burn? Deficiency? Please help im confused. Thanks!

3 chems 20 by top dawg in coco
3 chems 20 by top dawg in coco 2
3 chems 20 by top dawg in coco 3
3 chems 20 by top dawg in coco 4
3 chems 20 by top dawg in coco 5
Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

Water daily with coco. Water until runoff. Don't let the top soil dry out at all. In flower, watering twice a day minimum is deal.

You're creating pH issues in your plant by letting it dry out. Coco need to stay wet.
How much ppm should i feed them? My water is 0.6ec, room temperature

MW7945

MW7945

How much ppm should i feed them? My water is 0.6ec, room temperature

Would bump to 1-1.2 for now, get to 1.5 for the rest of veg, and 1.5-2.0 in flower. Your best bet is to test runoff and see how much they're using. Again, make sure they stay wet and you'll avoid these issues you're having

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

Will do, thanks for reply. I also added oxygen pump to the water, will see if that helps too.

MW7945

MW7945

Will do, thanks for reply. I also added oxygen pump to the water, will see if that helps too.

Won't really make any difference but I guess if it helps you sleep at night. Are you hand watering or using some type of reservoir?

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

hand watering at the moment, im making new solution every time i water. Tomorrow im getting 100ltr bin and i have 12v pump, easier for me, but the whole action is still by hand

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

8 in fan blowing above them, 4inch can fan with can filter, passive intake just below 8in fan

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

They look worse today then yesterday. I watered them with 1.4ec solution. Do you know how much cal mag should i put to 1ltr of water?

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

Small plant in the middle is just some runted shit that i still have some space for

IMG 3185
IMG 3186
Top Bottom