3 Colorado MMJ Docs in trouble

• Thread starter sgreene420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sgreene420

Medical-pot doc surrenders license in Colorado

A beleaguered medical-marijuana doctor has agreed to permanently surrender his medical license, while a second physician has had his license suspended.

Manuel Aquino gave up his license last week, making him the first medical-marijuana doctor in the state to suffer regulatory consequences for a cannabis recommendation.

The Colorado Medical Board was seeking to take Aquino's license after he recommended medical marijuana to a woman who was six months pregnant.

Read more on Denver Post

http://www.denverpost.com/news/marijuana/ci_17525219#ixzz1FgYzh2PJ

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Sad thing is, Jamaican babies are among the healthiest in the world, and their moms typically use cannabis throughout their pregnancy. Pretty sure it doesn't cause birth defects, and my two boys are living proof it doesn't make you sterile (more propaganda spread by our awesome government). Dr Aquino signed a TON of recs; his wife was greatly helped by cannabis before she passed on. His mission was to spread the gospel of cannabis. What little dealings I've had with the man, I liked him.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Read the comments on that article. Always a riot! Props to Kathleen for representing!

Top Bottom