3 Cotyladons from my seeds cracked

• Thread starter DavidMykel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DavidMykel

DavidMykel

Ive got 2 plants with 3 cotyledons on them, they say they are incredibly hard to breed is this true and should I use 4 male plants worth of pollen to do so, is there any benefit to the 3 leaves or is it just 3 leaves

3 cotyladons from my seeds cracked
3 cotyladons from my seeds cracked 2
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
fuck yea, those look like their going to be whorrile phallotaxy, are they white widow by chance?

It's a mutation.

It is however, a very difficult thing to breed, it will carry along in the lines, but it won't ever be dominate, I don't believe. At least nobody has figured how to do so yet, to my understanding anyhow.

I am very interested in breeding these kinds of cultivars, yes. I think they have excellent density and inter nodal traits, despite their inability to pass on the gene, if it's there, it's there, even if it's not showing. I guess that's what I'm saying. Like both of my parents were carrying blue eyed traits, but my mom had hazel eyes, and my dad was brown...

But mine are stone cold blue, my sister is a chimera, with one hazel/green eye, and one green/hazel eye, red hair and freckles. Lots of genes are simply hidden, but the potential is there. Things can be teased out again.

Last edited:
DavidMykel

DavidMykel

fuck yea, those look like their going to be whorrile phallotaxy, are they white widow by chance?
Fuck bro i wish i knew the strain, the male and female i bred were the same strain from the same bag but i dont know the name, i named it weapon X lol

DavidMykel

DavidMykel

It is however, a very difficult thing to breed, it will carry along in the lines, but it won't ever be dominate, I don't believe. At least nobody has figured how to do so yet, to my understanding anyhow.

I am very interested in breeding these kinds of cultivars, yes. I think they have excellent density and inter nodal traits, despite their inability to pass on the gene, if it's there, it's there, even if it's not showing. I guess that's what I'm saying. Like both of my parents were carrying blue eyed traits, but my mom had hazel eyes, and my dad was brown...
Does it mean theyre automatically female plants

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

All this happy talk about traits and genes ignores the obvious fact that your plants are possessed by demons. The demon possession effects will make it top shelf, right there, but you do have to deal with poltergeist activity in the grow room, which can become a pain in the ass.

DavidMykel

DavidMykel

The 2 biggest are the first 2 i had, the new small 1 has 3 catyladons and 2 leaves, will it triple out next node? I still have new plants coming out of the soil so lots of chances left for more phyllotaxy, like 10 chances left, I buried about 40+ seeds and 29 have come up with 3 whorld phyllotaxy, so 10% grow rate on the phyllotaxy hopefully 2 more pop up, the thing is i still have these seeds here in next pic

20210628 180748
20210628 180739
20210628 180733
DavidMykel

DavidMykel

Theres 160 to 162 seeds altogether, I have the good ones picked out in the bags, theres 40 in bags but only 20 for sale though, if anybody wants some 3 out 30 were phyllotaxy so your seeds could have like 1 or 2 in the 10 bag you buy, cheaper than these seed banks that'll sell them to you for 109.99$ for 10 seeds lol ill toss you 10 seeds for 60$ plus theres 10% chance you nail a whorld phyllotaxy, or 20 seeds for 100$ chance for 2 to 3 phyllotaxy

DavidMykel

DavidMykel

And 3 starter leaves instead of two, unusual.
Ya bro report to the sciencing stuff and buy 10 seeds for 60$ for a chance at 2 phyllotaxy, im just going by percent i got 3 outta 30, never know you could get 2 outta 10, when you get 1 chemistry that shit up and work the nerdism (not saying youre a nerd I dont really consider anyone a nerd anymore) it was just the chemistry name bro

mancorn

mancorn

It's a mutation.

But mine are stone cold blue, my sister is a chimera, with one hazel/green eye, and one green/hazel eye, red hair and freckles. Lots of genes are simply hidden, but the potential is there. Things can be teased out again.

If the good Lord's willing and the creek don’t rise I’ll hoping to have some Gorilla Glue seeds down the road if you want to hunt them. It had 3 and 3 (but as you’d expect after topping the 3 new tips are all normal as were the clones). Rattle my cage in October if interested.

01E1148E 5193 4BBF B139 EE22A093B9BB

56596589 5C3D 4B39 9245 2D1A2271000E

DavidMykel

DavidMykel

If the good Lord's willing and the creek don’t rise I’ll hoping to have some Gorilla Glue seeds down the road if you want to hunt them. It had 3 and 3 (but as you’d expect after topping the 3 new tips are all normal as were the clones). Rattle my cage in October if interested.

View attachment 1140745

View attachment 1140752
Ya dont top phyllotaxies, they're marijuana with the golden fibonacci spiral, not as stand out as lets say purple cabbage or some cacti but if you topped it, it wouldnt be able to finish the math with 2 main stalks, it needs 1 stalk to look the cooler, I called the mother plant Weapon X like 7 weeks ago which is wolverines name and a bunch of plants came out 3 clawed, best action grewvie i ever seen

mancorn

mancorn

Topping didn't make 2 stalks it made 3.

FFC461AA E8F1 4ED8 B1A5 339288443698

Topping isn’t going to change the genetics. It’s a cross from a brother, so somewhat more stable than bag seed. Realistically it wouldn’t produce another, as pretty much everyone can’t make it happen, but willing to seed an experiment.

Top Bottom