• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Watched him trim, what a joke....
Hack that shit off plant strip leaves trim...

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

"Okay Alex, tell us about the 3 D Center" Big Mike.

"Well, uh, I'm a trust-funder as you can see. I have more money than grow knowledge so I just went for it. As you can see Xcel thought it'd be a great idea to run these bare bulb horizontal and use about 5-ton AC for each room. I'm a Gold Member...." Jackass. "Plus I run the entire AN line...See, I got all these sickly ass looking things, it's working."

You'll see a better job in your average basement here. The Sam Waltonabes of the biz are highlarious.

Recirculating, top-drip rock wool...WTF. I've seen it, just never quite understood the reasoning behind it. I'm sure he doesn't either :) That's why all his leaves are all droopy and fucked. Anerobic conditions.

Last edited:
Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Triming vid.

"Yeah, they are all blueberry. Dutch passion blueberry..."

That don't look like any BB I ever seen.

"It ain't the size that matters"....
She's lying to you!

If these guys knew what they were doing...They wouldn't be showing off their grow, not in that state of being.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
That grow is absolutely painful to look at..definately focused on the wrong things there..hey but at least they have the biggest viewing window ever built.lol..I love goin into those high dollar grows where no one has a clue how to make the run on all cylinders..it makes a 1 month complete turnaround look that much more impressive when ya do it

organicozarks

organicozarks

Those pretty much some it up. The thing to keep in mind is these dispensary owners are no more than "salesman." The majority have no idea how to grow. For this reason there is subpar weed everywhere. A major disappointment when I moved here.

sky high

sky high

I have such mixed feeling on all of this. A part of me digs the newfound freedoms exhibited here....and a part of me sees a fucked up mess like this grow and wishes the "Barkowitz" clause was still in effect and would simply and magically >take care< of the pot clowns like this.

Another important thing to keep in mind....what you see here on these vids isn't a representation of >Colorado< growers, it's a representation of growers from elsewhere who had no game who have come here to be the playas they didn't have the balls to be at "home".

SCHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG!

Jus' sayin'....

souf69

souf69

Urrbody grows in Colorado, but ninety percent have no clue what the hell they are doing. Centers get to grow thousands so it looks cool to peeps that have never seen that much before......

K

kolah

Everyone seems to be growing in CO these days. From my short experience the grows that I have seen from folks and their final products are not too impressive. It makes mine look all the better.

But I really have no competitive rivalry or hatred for all the people growing. And I hope more folks grow...and improve as they go along.

Right now my region of CO is stockpiled high from all the Fall harvests. Lots of first year growers here.

I'd like to see more folks come to CO and grow. This will increase the numbers of MJ friendly people sitting on jury duty and they will never convict anyone for growing or using cannabis. A peaceful solution.

lino

lino

Oscar, I've been booted off many forums including this one. Most of the posters on this site are Bad Ass Growers with 10 -30 plants that are perfect. They're very aggressive, jealous, envy, of you as we all know you have the WORLD LARGEST cannabis view rooms that are about to be slammed by International tourists, NICE! But dude! you post video's like that here and they're going to eat you alive! While the rest of the World see those video's and goes WOW, only in America, these farmers blood boil if your shit aint good bud and up to their standards. And I dont blame them for that either.

But Oscar stick your tongue out at them :wtf: cause you're in the big time trying to make true business while we try the old day method out of our closets trying to make money.
Go to bank on Mon, Employees dont show for work, CPU goes down, vendors bill ya wrong, bug mildew out breaks, arguments in grow crews, trimmers stealN buds, marketing website and digital video's are substandard, compliance bullshit, dog fines, grow room work, strains, nutrients, soil or hydro, marketing events and new idea, construction crews mess up problem, AC unit is Down, Xcel goes down, and on and on, If all you had to do in life was sit at home and was to grow perfect bud like these guys.

Oscar I have taken a cpl dispense to the top of the food chain in my day, PM if want to talk about producing some Awesome Grow Video's :snaphappy: and a award winning website and double customer output .

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I don't think Oscar has anything to do with these guys.

I think if their head grower posted here, he'd be surprised to the warm welcome and help he got with his grow. (As long as he can ignore a few trolls that have been "booted off many forums")

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

No affiliation, but yet he posting and taping inside the gro? Why would this "Oscar Guy" post other people grow? confusing....
Again.
When you don't pay attention to what's going on?
It doesn't lend to your credibility.

@SH:
At least Barto's shit looked good.

Top Bottom