3 days after full flush due to lockout

• Thread starter Artski87
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Artski87

Artski87

So I’ve over feed the ladies to the point of lockout . I didn’t know as a new grower that autos take much less nutes then photoperiods do . Gorilla glue#1 was roughly in week 6-7 of flower when I flushed her . Northern lights (the big dark one) was in week 2-3 of flower. And white widow was in week 1-2 of flower . All 3 got plain ph 6.5 water flushed through them to wash out the salts and the excess nutes . It’s been 3 days since the flush and on two of them I see small signs of life coming back . The gorilla glue started to mature nicely and pistols started turning amber , also the yellowing and dying off of the leaves slowed down by a lot. The white widow is also looking healthier and in 3 days there’s some stretching that’s visible and leaves aren’t droopy and lifeless like they were before . The northern lights isn’t showing much of anything yet though , she looks pretty good so far I’ll keep feeding her plain water and checking runoff ppm and hopefully she’ll be good. The plants are looking good and the leaves are all nice but the soil is still pretty wet after 3 full days with fans blowing over and under , temp is at 25-27c , rh-35-45%, lights - 2mars hydro reflectors 48 and 1 migrolight 100+ . In a 3x3tent that’s always opened since these are autos under 24 hours of light . I guess we’ll see in about a week how the girls are doing. All feed with advanced nutes GMB and additives . Wish me luck and happy growing!
3 days after full flush due to lockout
3 days after full flush due to lockout 2
3 days after full flush due to lockout 3
3 days after full flush due to lockout 4
3 days after full flush due to lockout 5

3 days after full flush due to lockout 6

Latest posts

Top Bottom