3 Drivers, 1 Power Source

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BombBP

BombBP

Hello everyone. So, like the title says I want 3 drivers on one power source but I don't want to wire nut everything together. I know I need some sort of power distributor but I can't find what I'm looking for which are the ones that snap lock onto the wire. Anyone have any links to the type of pd I'm needing? Thanks!

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
So cant you just hook them up in series? How many drivers/watts and how many CoBs?

BombBP

BombBP

I'm not talking about the diodes themselves but the drivers. I'm using 3w diodes not cobs. I have 3 different drivers for them and want them all on one power cord. I usually just use wire nuts but looking for something a lil more neat looking.

Hope this pic helps. Not my exact driver but an example from the net.

60W LED driver 30 70V 680mA B  35735 zoomcf
BombBP

BombBP

Oh and I'm going to try to make a 117w light. I have 2 drivers rated for 12 3w led and 1 driver rated for 18 3w led. I want them all on one power source because they'll all be powering one light. I'm just using stuff I have lying around the house and don't want to spend much. Just something I'm doing for fun:).

BombBP

BombBP

Example of the leds I'm using. Just the lil cheap 3w diodes.

Component LED vollong 3wcf
BombBP

BombBP

And I have built them before. So I'm familiar with them but definitely not any electrical engineer or anything. That's why I don't know the names of simple electrical components:D.

Attachment 66
Top Bottom