3 finger leaves

• Thread starter private joker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

private joker

Basicly i have a problem and i wanted to pick someones brains. I have clones taken from plants 1 week in to flowering they had imature pre flowers when struck. they are now average 11cm until 2 days ago they were dooing well then all of a suden they started to produce progressivley less fingred leaves but predomonently 3s. the growth they prodused while propergating was normal (up to 3 weeks from striking) then after 2 days of entering hydro system this happened. sorry no pic if you need more information ask. i do think that they are simply reverting to a vegetive cycle as i have seen it befor once but on that ocasion me ec meter broke and my nutrient level went up to 3 times what it should have been.

is this formation normal and nothing to wory about?
is it because of over fertilisation?

Bisquick

Bisquick

i've got a few plants right now throwing three leavers left and right. It's normal...cause can be many things, genetics, stress...etc

My Chemdog D literally goes one week of 3 leaves, then one week of 5, then back to 3, then back to 5...it's a trip

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
What strain are you growing??

To me it's a sign of good pot... Every plant I've ever grown that started throwin 3 finger leaves, such as OG, Chem, SourD was dank as hell..

lollipopman

lollipopman

Ive had the same thing happen, its from flowering then back to vegging the plant will go back to normal no worries

P

Papa_kush

I have a blueberry outdoors right now and its easily the biggest bush i got but its got 3 fans everywhere! Almost the entire plant. Its almost 3 ft tall now.. Seems to be growing fine though

Fred el Gato

Fred el Gato

I to recieved a clone (SourD?) at first it had nothing but 3 leaves, after 2 weeks she was sprouting 5, another 2 weeks it was 7, last week she started showin 9. I was worried at first but Papa Kush and others told me not to just normal for some strains,and or revegin from a flowering mama. Good luck and don't stress this is supposed to be relaxing. Fred

Bisquick

Bisquick

I caught 2-3 two leavers on my Chemdog D Last night....fuckin mutant

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

thats weird my Chemdog D clones have gone all the way down to 1 finger.haha but from what im reading on the thread is kinda alot of Chemdog D's are doing this... or maybe just alot of people are growing Chemdog D

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
I have a blueberry outdoors right now and its easily the biggest bush i got but its got 3 fans everywhere! Almost the entire plant. Its almost 3 ft tall now.. Seems to be growing fine though

hey Papa, my blueberry cross would harvest with 3 finger leaves.

T

tdk

i got the 3 fingers from a bunch of clones a buddy of mine gave me. i didnt like the way they looked, so in the end i scrapped them. i figured it was from stress and im all about starting clones off right. its better to be safe then sorry and i really dont wanna dedicate time on a project when theres an inkling of genetic malfunctioning.

R

relyt024

my plant was givin me 3 leaves when it waas young and then after i top it, also on the inside near the main stem a couple are in there i think its just wen there young or just in the plant

W

woodie1369

I too have had clones that are normal 7,9 fingers leaves.I put them outside and toppedthe bigger ones all new growth was single bladed leaves. Now after about two months they are coming back around looked today and they have five fingers again!!!! Just let them ride they will come back around in no time !!!

Z

Zigzagzak

i have a bunch a plants outdoor that are all growing nothing but 3 blade leafs. And the growth is really thin and stringy. the plants are about 3ft tall. Its almost time for them to start budding outside. do you guys think I'll get any good bud off em

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Long time since this thread was up!

One of my sins is a freak, it has 2, 4, 5 ,7 fingered leaves.

Got some real mintyness coming off it though. Got to love the freaky ones.

JuggaloJames

JuggaloJames

I have 2 plants coming up, about 4 weeks old, both only have 3 fingers ATM, about 6 leaves each, in veg atm with a herm from last year. The herm has 3 and 5 finger leaves. FFOF soil.. Nice darker shade of green.. Have no worries, they should come around

IMG 20170330 214228
Top Bottom