3 finger leaves

• Thread starter private joker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hippie__Dave74

Hippie__Dave74

Hello everyone I'm new to growing and I'm looking for pointers and suggestions . I have stage 3 intestinal cancer and growing to treat myself with RSO .

I have 6 seeds started from taproot in soil right now and 6 clones 2 Watermelon Ice Indica and 4 Gorilla Glue G-4 that have been in soil for coming up on 2 weeks . Amazon screwed me on my grow lights . I was under the impression that I ordered a 1200 watt full spectrum light but received a 25 watt full spectrum instead .On my clones the leaves are curling , going limp and changing from dark green to yellow . I was starting to get worried about 1 of my Watermelon Ice clones . I've noticed that there were all 3 point leaves , 1 - 4 point leaf , 1 - 5 point and 1 -7 point . Is this normal or a Mutation ????

20200125 184957
20200125 132810
20200125 132823
20200125 184948
20200125 094510
20200124 214454
20200124 214526
Bmg1982

Bmg1982

Hello everyone I'm new to growing and I'm looking for pointers and suggestions . I have stage 3 intestinal cancer and growing to treat myself with RSO .

I have 6 seeds started from taproot in soil right now and 6 clones 2 Watermelon Ice Indica and 4 Gorilla Glue G-4 that have been in soil for coming up on 2 weeks . Amazon screwed me on my grow lights . I was under the impression that I ordered a 1200 watt full spectrum light but received a 25 watt full spectrum instead .On my clones the leaves are curling , going limp and changing from dark green to yellow . I was starting to get worried about 1 of my Watermelon Ice clones . I've noticed that there were all 3 point leaves , 1 - 4 point leaf , 1 - 5 point and 1 -7 point . Is this normal or a Mutation ????
They look over watered a bit and you have bugs. Zoom in on your fan leaves and look at all the small tatters.

The reason your plant is growing odd mutated leaves is because its being effected by a growth retardent. Most likely have broad mites, they inject your plant with toxins, so they look like they are going through some kind of messed up re-veg. Best to keep a scope in the 50x range near your grow.

Definitely need more light....

Here's a video I share with everyone, in regards to pests...

Hippie__Dave74

Hippie__Dave74

They look over watered a bit and you have bugs. Zoom in on your fan leaves and look at all the small tatters.

The reason your plant is growing odd mutated leaves is because its being effected by a growth retardent. Most likely have broad mites, they inject your plant with toxins, so they look like they are going through some kind of messed up re-veg. Best to keep a scope in the 50x range near your grow.

Thank You for the helpful info and video . These clones were given to me almost 2 weeks ago from a grower in Illinois . The seeds that I have started the strain is unknown and unknown if they're Sativa or Indica . I just got the taproot's started . I didn't know that I was supposed to have a humidity dome when these clones were given to me . I'm waiting for taxes to come so that I can order my 1200 watt lights and grow tents . I will definitely be buying these chemicals to kill them pesky mites . I have them indoors in the window getting sunlight right now until I can afford the lights and all the other necessities . Being diagnosed with having cancer put a damper on finances 😢 . I decided to give growing a shot because I can not afford dispensary prices nor private supplier prices for RSO . I do know how to make the RSO taught by a friend who works closely with Mike Tyson and my friend has been cancer free for 5 years now from RSO . Specific strain was Northern Lights Indica . I'm taking care of issues as money becomes available .

Hippie__Dave74

Hippie__Dave74

I have a separate heating thermostat strictly for my grow room . I keep it set at 70° F . It's currently 27° F outside . I haven't watered the clones in 3 days and the soil still looks wet .

Hippie__Dave74

Hippie__Dave74

Are there any places that mail out free samples that you are aware of ?

Eight

Eight

thats weird my Chemdog D clones have gone all the way down to 1 finger.haha but from what im reading on the thread is kinda alot of Chemdog D's are doing this... or maybe just alot of people are growing Chemdog D
My Chemdog D clones do that as well.

Bmg1982

Bmg1982

Nah, some of this stuff can be pricey. Especially the beneficial fungi products.

Understand you don't have a scope, and funds may be of an issue, broads are fairly intensive and pricey to remove. It'd be cheaper to start over, after thoroughly sterilizing your environment.

These things tend to come in via wind, whiteflies, and pets. If you don't remove them from your environment they will just keep coming back.

Yudaman8572

Yudaman8572

What strain are you growing??

To me it's a sign of good pot... Every plant I've ever grown that started throwin 3 finger leaves, such as OG, Chem, SourD was dank as hell..
I have 3 girls doing 3 after two round singalongs and next two signal after that everything 3 about to be in flower and thay are auto in dwc only resent 2 day heat stress but that showed up as a couple loads curled under so believe it's just genetic if I'm not mistaken it's a new cross .got as b seed

Yudaman8572

Yudaman8572

What I have been battling for 3 years are white flys I tried all sorts of traps have never used spray on plants yet but I have something like him oil I think it's called last year I employed 2500 ladybugs .indoor bythe way. And that cut them down considerably but this year still here and got sticky cards filling up any advice.

Yudaman8572

Yudaman8572

I would like to make a comment about the microscopic bugs .last grow I had a few leafs twerking out because of these pests I just cut off every leaf that looked affected and got rid of after that no problem went though harvest just fine

Fluro

Fluro

What strain are you growing??

To me it's a sign of good pot... Every plant I've ever grown that started throwin 3 finger leaves, such as OG, Chem, SourD was dank as hell..
I love you.. all five of my girls are doing that, the three fingers on mine are mostly the shade leaves, from seed, nothing special, all outdoors, 8 hours direct sun a day, in two days they grew a minimum of 20mm, the stalky one grew 40mm (and the plants are only 380 - 510mm tall).

20210205 141540
Top Bottom