3 HortiLab Cannabis Champions Cup Entries stolen in Spain!!!

• Thread starter HortiLab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What should we do now??

• Re-send and represent!!

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Do not give a damn about the champions cup anymore!!

Votes: 43 60.6%

• Total voters
R

Rabbi

I was just thinking the same thing - GOD and Rab apologize for the Hijack.

HortiLab

HortiLab

Sounds like you won. Whoever took your entries must have thought they looked the best! I guess the fact that they only stole yours is a compliment! Just trying to be positive.

Thanks for the heads up revolutionseeds. Actually we did resend 2 of the 3 entries, which arrived again and are not lost, yet. Soon we will know more...

Hortilab - Fuck those organizers if they can do the job.

DON"T RESEND ---- SAVE FOR SAN FRANCISCO, CA. June 2010

HighTimes is organizing right now The 1st HT Medical Cannabis Cup , SF June 2010.
Come out and compete here. Cali is where its at, dont kow anyone going to Spain first for the greatest strains, just like with wine, Cali is the crown jewel.

Amsterdam had maybe 3500 judge , Cali has an estimate 369,685 medical judges now waiting to try that awesome Starbud.

Rabbi, do you have a link for the HT Medical Cup in Cali? We would love to come out and compete but are not willing to break federal law.

Here you go!!
DNA's in, Apothecary's in, Trinity Farms is in, GreenStart is in. Join the party.

http://www.worldcannabischampionship.com/

The WCC definitly sounds like a nice event, too, but again it looks like that we won´t be able to compete, since we won´t break federal law.

Maybe next year, when the Starbud genetics finally arrived in Cali and are grown legally there, it will be possible for us to enter those Cali Cups. Would love to for sure!

I was just thinking the same thing - GOD and Rab apologize for the Hijack.

No worries Rabbi & GOD, we appreciate your input guys.

R

Rabbi

I don't think there's anything official Ie , website , or Contest sheet, but I'm possitive if you contact HT thru your regular channels they will be aware of it and able to give accurate and up to date info. My only real knowledge of this event is the Clubs/Dispenceries all talking about the contact from HT for participation.

***But you are more then 3 months out, get someone out here who has your genetics Rock a crop or 2 under your specifications and I don't believe there would be any issue. If you need some recommendation I can think of a few masters who would help.

There are some obvious crews out the in the Dam you know who would be good to talk to as they work both the europe and cali markets..............

W

WCC Staff-AD

World Cannabis Championship - April 24th 2010 - See you there!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVcRqcmWIc&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Event Date: Saturday April 24th, 2010 - 7PM till 1AM
Factory Place Arts Complex,
1308 Factory Place
Los Angeles, Ca. 90013

“Just 5 blocks from the THC Expo, a shuttle will be available from the THC Expo to take you to this event!”
Visit www.WorldCannabisChampionship.com
:party0023:

A

ApothecaryTV

There is no question to how explosive the World Cannabis Championship will be!

A

ApothecaryTV

With all the love and support surrounding this event, the World Cannabis Championship is beyond Official! See you there!

F

fido

find that delivery boy
and
whip his ass!

then find the guy who sent you that letter
and whip his ass too!

2 for 1 ass whippings jumping off
because i dont trust that guy who wrote
the letter and i dont trust that delivery dude.
2 for 1
serve them both a beating

fido

A

Antonio111

Hello Hortilab

I want to talk about another issue.

Right now I do not think it worth wasting your time and money in cup in Spain, the vast majority of Spanish growers have joined the bandwagon of feminized seeds, only a few seeds buy regular version, I'm sorry this is so, born in Spain are banks and repackage with a quality infinitely worse than what you offer and do well.

I think with the reputation you have in cannabis cup is enough for the Spanish growers wishing to provide their varieties, provided they also have feminized version. The stores do not want to buy crop seeds regular version, never sold, are receptive to the seed feminized and if better quality.

PS: The shipping is well underway, Enjoy

HortiLab

HortiLab

Hello Hortilab

I want to talk about another issue.

Right now I do not think it worth wasting your time and money in cup in Spain, the vast majority of Spanish growers have joined the bandwagon of feminized seeds, only a few seeds buy regular version, I'm sorry this is so, born in Spain are banks and repackage with a quality infinitely worse than what you offer and do well.

I think with the reputation you have in cannabis cup is enough for the Spanish growers wishing to provide their varieties, provided they also have feminized version. The stores do not want to buy crop seeds regular version, never sold, are receptive to the seed feminized and if better quality.

PS: The shipping is well underway, Enjoy

Hola Antonio, don´t worry, we hear you. The fem seeds are dominating the market in spain and unfortunately their quality (genetic wise) sucks in many cases...that is a real pity indeed. Still there is lots of good stuff to be found in sunny Spain!

We would have loved to participate at the 2011 Spannabis Cup again, but unfortunately missed the deadline. We will try again next year.

Are there any other Spanish cups you could recommend?

A

Antonio111

Thank God There Are still people who like the plant Other Than money.

Spannabis is the MOST important cup, 25, 26, 27 February 2011

Expocannabis.com

Cannabis Cup Champions

XIII edicion La Bella Flor
http://www.arseca.org/and/

many cup, but they are ghetto partner of a private club for smokers, large cup do not remember but if I see something interesting in Spain it will comment.

Greetings.

A

Antonio111

1 Copa THC Valencia 29 enero -2011

next appointment

keep in touch personally with the organization if you want to add to their facebook this name: ' Asociacionthcvalencia Valencia '

it goes well.

A

Antonio111

next appointment

keep in touch personally with the organization if you want to add to their facebook this name: ' Asociacionthcvalencia Valencia '

it goes well.

http://img42.invalid.com/img42/1776/thcvalencia.jpg

Uploaded with invalid.com

samseed

samseed

karma and hortilab are the way foward and ols arseholes dont like change , but we in the world of horticulture love variety and change , i know what happend , arjan was there and got a smell of both your buds and fucked it . guys go yourself and deliver

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
This may have been mentioned already but it just proves that it was the best weed around at the time. It's that simple. Sorry Bro.

Oh yeah i know it was a long time ago it still means the same.

Which is the best cup to catch up with Hortilab in the near future? Any ideas...

fred

Top Bottom