3 in the Pink by Exotic Genetix

• Thread starter Odiesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

View attachment 1051265

What you think about the yellowing on the edges of leaves? @Aqua Man
4 possible things. Either very very early excess calcium, very very early potassium deficiency, slight light burn or touch of nitrogen toxicity.

Not seeing signs of clawing and tips are upward so I would lean towards excess calcium or light. Potassium usual a little more towards the middle of the plant at the start. Is it only the sugars leaves on the bud?

Odiesel

Odiesel

4 possible things. Either very very early excess calcium, very very early potassium deficiency, slight light burn or touch of nitrogen toxicity.

Not seeing signs of clawing and tips are upward so I would lean towards excess calcium or light. Potassium usual a little more towards the middle of the plant at the start. Is it only the sugars leaves on the bud?
Yeah its only the sugar leaves so far. The light was raised over a week back but before was around 18 inches above them, its the e680.

Nitrogen toxicity kinda worries me bc i did see someone i follow that uses megacrop say that the new 1 part formula causes nitrogen toxicity into flower.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah its only the sugar leaves so far. The light was raised over a week back but before was around 18 inches above them, its the e680.

Nitrogen toxicity kinda worries me bc i did see someone i follow that uses megacrop say that the new 1 part formula causes nitrogen toxicity into flower.
If using 1 part mega crop you could add Monopotassium phosphate or MPK or any PK booster like koolbloom and lower the ppm of the mega crop. Thats what most do including myself when using mega crop 1 part.

Odiesel

Odiesel

You can kind of see the yellowing lower down on some buds.

20201102 171127
20201102 171136

Odiesel

Odiesel

If using 1 part mega crop you could add Monopotassium phosphate or MPK or any PK booster like koolbloom and lower the ppm of the mega crop. Thats what most do including myself when using mega crop 1 part.
im using massive right now as my booster

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

2.5 gram per gal of mega crop with the massive should give you around 600-700ppm and should give you a decent ratio reducing the nitrogen to probably around 80ish ppm

Odiesel

Odiesel

I need to reweigh my 1/2 teaspoon but i think it is around 2 grams. My ppms have been around 7-800 using tap water.

20201102 172712

got a pic outside of the room does look a bit green

Odiesel

Odiesel

Now that i think of it i have only been using 10ml a gallon of Massive that could be causing the slight deficiency

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I need to reweigh my 1/2 teaspoon but i think it is around 2 grams. My ppms have been around 7-800 using tap water.

View attachment 1051294

got a pic outside of the room does look a bit green
Yeah looks healthy but a touch high on nitrogen for mid late flower. 1 tsp is 5 grams but kinda depends on the shape and size being measured. I would always go by weight

Odiesel

Odiesel

Yeah looks healthy but a touch high on nitrogen for mid late flower. 1 tsp is 5 grams but kinda depends on the shape and size being measured. I would always go by weight
measured my 1/2 teaspoon and it was 2.63. I have noticed that the consistency of this new formula changes over time and clumps together sometimes, so shake my small container i keep on hand up to keep it powdery. Going to make sure i measure it out now for sure. I need to make a larger amount than just 1 gallon at a time when i feed every few hours.
So i weighed up 2.5 grams and mixed that with my tap water and massive came out to 840ppm. My tap water is kinda high 250 or so average maybe i should invest in an RO system

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

measured my 1/2 teaspoon and it was 2.63. I have noticed that the consistency of this new formula changes over time and clumps together sometimes, so shake my small container i keep on hand up to keep it powdery. Going to make sure i measure it out now for sure. I need to make a larger amount than just 1 gallon at a time when i feed every few hours.
So i weighed up 2.5 grams and mixed that with my tap water and massive came out to 840ppm. My tap water is kinda high 250 or so average maybe i should invest in an RO system
Depends on the makeup but not a bad idea. I would mix your tap with RO 50/50 if i were looking to be ideal.

Odiesel

Odiesel

Depends on the makeup but not a bad idea. I would mix your tap with RO 50/50 if i were looking to be ideal.

I've thought of buying an RO system just not sure how i would set it up since my grow is in my room. Wouldnt mind having something i could have and use for drinking as well so i thought of one of those under counter setups but i dont think that would be conventional to try and use to fill a res as well.

Odiesel

Odiesel

So was feeding today at 2.5 grams plus massive 780ppm using my 250ppm tap water. I found this on their site which is helpful to have. @Aqua Man

Odiesel

Odiesel

Day 35 Just wanting to finish this round off strong. I have continued to feed 2.4-.5 grams Megacrop with massive bloom PHd to 5.8-.9. I am watering several times at small amounts and getting run off towards half of the day. Thought about flushing with just PHd water. Still a long way to go on this round not sure when i will pull it. I think they say it finishes day 56-63 but i'll check trichs and maybe do a staggered harvest and see what time i like the best.

20201104 183636

20201104 183655
20201104 183732

Odiesel

Odiesel

Just curious because i am certain i have too much N what was the sign telling you that?

Odiesel

Odiesel

Day 38 and the smell is great. Lots of sweet wedding cake smells still feeding 2.4 grams megacrop 1 part and 10-15ml of Massive ph to 5.8-.9 then add 2.5ml of Fish Shit ends around 750 ppm using tap water base of 250ppm.

20201107 121027

Odiesel

Odiesel

I have a few weeks to figure out where i will be drying. I need a larger place this time since it is the full tent but maybe next cycle will be smaller plants every 2 weeks harvest

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Just curious because i am certain i have too much N what was the sign telling you that?
I assume the dark green foliage.. they look great. I wouldn’t sweat it. I don’t see any signs of the leafs clawing. The best has yet to come. Happy grows.

Top Bottom