3 is the magic number

• Thread starter Alekiboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alekiboy

What 3 things come to mind when you look at this pic??...

Its TGA Deep Purple..
About 3 days out of the ground..

3 is the magic number
I

I N Hail

Yeh i've only read a few thing's on them "Now dont Quoit me"but they didn't grow well
maybe some one else will have more info

I N Hail

K

koopa troopa

if it's a trifoliate, does it make it triploid since it has an extra set of chromosomes?

O

Old Yeller

About 60% of tri's turn out to be male. Most of them revert to alternating nodes after 5 branches or so. I've got a PK x AK47 fem thats almost ready to harvest & she looks pretty normal...
OY

C

coldnorth

heard they yeild lil better, hope thats the case.

himalayan gold

SDC10700

looking good bomb :cool0010:

S

StonedOwl

Wow that's cool. Its always interesting to see the mutations nature can come up with, I recently had a plant grow that only had one big leaf when it sprouted. Like the two leafs where fused. Turned out it did not grow well, it was very small, so I killed it. Nature can be a bitch.

purpleberry

purpleberry

This is a great white shark, the 3 leaves went away, it turned out to be a runt, then turned out to be by far the only dank plant in the lot.

3leaves
O

Old Yeller

Personally, i don't kill runts or mutations. I started out feeling sorry for them, but when i grew them out i found some magic. My poorest yielding girl turned out to be the most potent herb i've ever grown (Nigerian x Love Potion).
My female Doberman was the runt of the litter & turned out smarter than any dog i know...

Top Bottom