3 Leaf Cannabis

• Thread starter Sgonzalesm6
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sgonzalesm6

Sgonzalesm6

Has any one had a plant producing 3 leaf then one leaf this is a clone doing quite well in self watering reservoir using miracle grow moisture control soil
I will post pictures soon

Sgonzalesm6

Sgonzalesm6

Thank you for information very very helpful. I'm thinking The clone may have been cut during flowering or pre-flowering that me be the reason, it seems logical but I don't know for sure if they were cut during that time.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It really doesn't matter. What matters now is what you're observing and the timeline required to get the cuts back into a properly vegging mode so you can properly flower them out. Since you're at singles already, I'd say you've got 3-4wks to see normal growth. Give them a bit of a push of nitrogen and it should help with that, too.

E

eighty9concr

Imo any time I have a weak/stressed/questionable plant, I just get rid of them and use fresh ones. A lot easier to start fresh than baby weak cuts. Imo a stressed out plant will never do as good as a healthy from the start plant so its better to just get rid of them and start fresh

G gnome

G gnome

Imo any time I have a weak/stressed/questionable plant, I just get rid of them and use fresh ones. A lot easier to start fresh than baby weak cuts. Imo a stressed out plant will never do as good as a healthy from the start plant so its better to just get rid of them and start fresh
I agree with you. For that reason I take extra clones and veg extra plants so I can pick and choose the most vigorous ones

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I disagree. Right now it's my 20% CBD cut of AC/DC that's doing it. She's a seriously weak-assed plant, can barely hold her own head up, but those numbers? TOTALLY fucking worth it.

E

eighty9concr

There is high cbd ac/dc cuts all over nor-cal, don't know where your located but harborside in oakland has them all the time. They have a few other cbd strains that tested out 3-1 and 4-1 in cuts and seeds

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I accidentally super cropped a few times too many before flip as they were growing way too fast before the next flip. im at week 6 and things are still looking sketchy. im hoping they recover soon. I can flower for as long as I want. ill just take more clones to compensate for the delay. fingers crossed, hope they pull thru or a full room is toast (9x gg#4, 1x sfv x dmt, 1x SnC, 1x og ghost (last run with this strain).

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
There is high cbd ac/dc cuts all over nor-cal, don't know where your located but harborside in oakland has them all the time. They have a few other cbd strains that tested out 3-1 and 4-1 in cuts and seeds
I'm several hours away from that location, so having a cut delivered to me by a friend who's verified it makes it worth getting her back into veg for me. Also, based on all I've read about this cut, she's known for being weak, which is actually pretty common for some of the 'finer' strains. Which was my point. ;)

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

after some digging, I found the culprit of my single and 3 leaf monster plants. one of my light timers was accidentally tripped to go on for 30 mins every day during lights off since flip at 3/30. gonna shit can an entire room of plants tonight (12 monsters). gonna try and save a few, if im able too. no hermies at all. when I rains, it really rains.

anyone know if putting them on a 24hr dark cycle will help? I have 4 plants that are normal (tester plants), and maby 1 glue that might pull thru.

E

eighty9concr

Have her give you more cuts, in 15 years I've never been only to get 1 clone of something and have to nurse it. I always get at least 3-5 wether its from friends or clubs. It cost way more in time and money to nurse week plants then it does to drive a few hrs to get new ones. Especially genetics that are easily accessible.

Ive aslo driven 8 hours to get cuts before that I couldn't get any where else. Its worth the drive for the right genetics. The numbers I gave on their cbd cuts are accurate, grew them and got them tested my self at sequoia labs in sacramento.

IMO ;)

H

happy b

Spingle leaves are a sign of a reveg.it wont affect quality or yeild.its no biggie.

E

eighty9concr

Spingle leaves are a sign of a reveg.it wont affect quality or yeild.its no biggie.

Imo, if you put one of my healthy girls up against a plant that has been re-vegged, the healthy one is going to win every time. In quality and quantity

H

happy b

Imo, if you put one of my healthy girls up against a plant that has been re-vegged, the healthy one is going to win every time. In quality and quantity
Sorry buddy but gotta shoot you down there.iv taken cuts from a plant ,flowered it out and revegged and took cuts and done a side by side under EXACT same conditions.now while its true i did get a little less on the reveg (reveg cut got 21grams i think. normal was 24 i think)the quality was EXACTLY the same.and i wasnt saying "go reveg all your plants theyl be better" i was simply pointing out that it doesnt make too much difference if a reveg is what youv got.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

after some digging, I found the culprit of my single and 3 leaf monster plants. one of my light timers was accidentally tripped to go on for 30 mins every day during lights off since flip at 3/30. gonna shit can an entire room of plants tonight (12 monsters). gonna try and save a few, if im able too. no hermies at all. when I rains, it really rains.

anyone know if putting them on a 24hr dark cycle will help? I have 4 plants that are normal (tester plants), and maby 1 glue that might pull thru.

seamadian, care to have a go at this. tonights the night to chop or let them run. my ghost for sure is getting axe, shes a revegged/vegged/revegged/vegged stringy little bish. 5 others are almost as bad, but not nearly as stringy, and have ok buds. im at week 5, and not sure 3 more weeks are gonna cut it. I can have my next flip in 2 weeks. hitting them with 50% nutes (every other water) to speed the veg growth along a bit. no nanners on anything as of yet. but in my experience, they don't normally show until week 6 from stress.

Top Bottom