3 months and still 3 finger leaves.

• Thread starter Cjm2164
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Is it the strain?
I have a few clones around 6 weeks old that are still putting out those trident shaped leaves. This plant just doesn't like to re-veg for some reason. Her mother turned out great and I still have hopes for these as well, I'll be vegging them another month.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
It is very leggy and could use a lot more light. Has it been at the same location with same photoperiod? It looks like it needs light and is stuck between vegg growth and re-vegging, although if it never flowered, it can't really revegg. If the photoperiod is inconsistant of there are ocassional light leaks, it could put it in between both stages indefinitely, maybe. The length of the stretch looks like a lot of light deprivation.
Or it could be a mutation of some sort. Not common but not unheard of. Cool looking!

Cjm2164

Cjm2164

It is very leggy and could use a lot more light. Has it been at the same location with same photoperiod? It looks like it needs light and is stuck between vegg growth and re-vegging, although if it never flowered, it can't really revegg. If the photoperiod is inconsistant of there are ocassional light leaks, it could put it in between both stages indefinitely, maybe. The length of the stretch looks like a lot of light deprivation.
Or it could be a mutation of some sort. Not common but not unheard of. Cool looking!
It was given to me in bad condition. I got the leggyness gone but the branches from main stem got like that recently. Someone said it might be the way that strain is

Cjm2164

Cjm2164

It was given to me in bad condition. I got the leggyness gone but the branches from main stem got like that recently. Someone said it might be the way that strain is
Yea I will be getting better lights.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Ummmm. Wow. Never seen that before
It's just a gag... I put that outside in -20c weather to teach it a lesson Fker tricked me, I thought it was fem but 3 days later out came the balls. It was the last straw...I grew 7 plants that size before I sexed them and I thought I had at least 3 fems but oh know this fker grew balls. So being the vengeful type I am I put him outside. That was after a month of -10c - -20 lol grow balls now you fk! lol

Cjm2164

Cjm2164

It's just a gag... I put that outside in -20c weather to teach it a lesson Fker tricked me, I thought it was fem but 3 days later out came the balls. It was the last straw...I grew 7 plants that size before I sexed them and I thought I had at least 3 fems but oh know this fker grew balls. So being the vengeful type I am I put him outside. That was after a month of -10c - -20 lol grow balls now you fk! lol
Make seeds

Cjm2164

Cjm2164

Forgot to say my other plants are doing great. So probably lights are good.
20200421 165245

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
What strain?
I call it Galiano Candy they were gift seeds from a friend who lives there, He says he's been working on it for 40+ years. Its an out door plant a sativa I believe and its a bit of a pain to grow indoors but the fking buds man are the biggest I've grown nice sweet taste, great high, good for pain relief, it has it all.

Seraphine

Seraphine

I had two plants that kept 3finger leaves, one was SUPER sensitive to any light leaks and was revegging. The other was genetic and flowered just fine.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea it looks like way overfeeding, overwatering and any number of mistakes should have asked for help earlyer.

Top Bottom