3 Months In..Is It Time Yet?!?!?!

• Thread starter jcas004
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jcas004

jcas004

Ok, so it's been a few weeks and a major surgery ..and we are 3 months in ...started germination on May 1st...no signs of male, and started to give off an order when rubbing the leaves, I can smell it on my fingers or just sniffing the tops...Im Wondering if my plant is starting to go into flower stage?? Here are pix I took this morning..sorry if the pix aren't very good my camera sux!Thanx So Much Everyone!

3 months inis it time yet
3 months inis it time yet 2
3 months inis it time yet 3
3 months inis it time yet 4
3 months inis it time yet 5
3 months inis it time yet 6
Jakecan

Jakecan

Early stages of flower but you've got a female :)! nice looking plant!

jcas004

jcas004

Thanks so much, but now I will be in a whole other ball game, because I have no idea what to do while it's budding!!! This is my first time with this much success and let me tell ya it's been a rollercoaster and some good scares!!! Time to research!

Jakecan

Jakecan

Thanks so much, but now I will be in a whole other ball game, because I have no idea what to do while it's budding!!! This is my first time with this much success and let me tell ya it's been a rollercoaster and some good scares!!! Time to research!
Are you using any nutrients?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I would wait a week or two before switching to flower nutrients. They like N in early flower. Mg and Ca can also be in demand for a few weeks.

Top Bottom