3 Plants Just Flipped- 1 Plant Showin Significant Deficiencies

• Thread starter Gardenholic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gardenholic

Gardenholic

Hey guys,
I've got 3 plants going that I just flipped to 12-12 2 days ago. My middle big one is 12 days older than the other two and the middle level leaves are showing some type of deficiency.
3 plants just flipped  1 plant showin significant deficiencies

Not sure exactly what this could be, but after referring to Cervantes, I was thinking maybe Phosphorus?
3 plants just flipped  1 plant showin significant deficiencies 2
3 plants just flipped  1 plant showin significant deficiencies 3
3 plants just flipped  1 plant showin significant deficiencies 4
3 plants just flipped  1 plant showin significant deficiencies 5
I've been feeding with Aurora Innovations master's pack, and the other two plants haven't shown any similar symptoms. They have been in FFOF from seed and just started getting nutes the last 3 weeks.
3 plants just flipped  1 plant showin significant deficiencies 6
3 plants just flipped  1 plant showin significant deficiencies 7

I flushed yesterday with 1.5 gallon of 6.5ph water and top dressed with some Oregonism XL. It seems the newer growth is looking a lot healthier, but the affected leaves are still pretty ugly.

Any ideas what this is before I treat further? Reccomendations on how to fix her?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hey guys,
I've got 3 plants going that I just flipped to 12-12 2 days ago. My middle big one is 12 days older than the other two and the middle level leaves are showing some type of deficiency.View attachment 669832
Not sure exactly what this could be, but after referring to Cervantes, I was thinking maybe Phosphorus?View attachment 669833 View attachment 669834 View attachment 669835 View attachment 669836 I've been feeding with Aurora Innovations master's pack, and the other two plants haven't shown any similar symptoms. They have been in FFOF from seed and just started getting nutes the last 3 weeks.
View attachment 669837View attachment 669838
I flushed yesterday with 1.5 gallon of 6.5ph water and top dressed with some Oregonism XL. It seems the newer growth is looking a lot healthier, but the affected leaves are still pretty ugly.

Any ideas what this is before I treat further? Reccomendations on how to fix her?
6.8ph and a pk boost would be good

Top Bottom