3 Pronged Leaves From Seed Not Re Veg

• Thread starter Juandog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

3pronged leaves not re-veg from seed is tha normal? It is a hybred new strain. My lemon glue got

• Everything is fine

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nutues are wrong

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Juandog

Juandog

My lemon glus got pollenated by a blueberry muffin i am growing the seeds and most of the fan leaves have 3 leaves. Other than that the plants look healthy any insight should i be conscerned?

Juandog

Juandog

Hers a few pics
20180723 183329
20180723 183329
20180723 183355
20180723 183349

20180723 183358
M

MamaBear

chicken foot leafs
Is that the scientific term? I love it!
:joyful:
I've got a plant that does this too. It's just they way they grow - nothing wrong with it. I do see a few 5-finger leaves on there. Most likely your plant is just young. You will probably get bigger leaves as it matures. I see this mostly on plants that have a lot of sativa in them and sometimes on plants that have been re-vegged too.

Juandog

Juandog

Is that the scientific term? I love it!
:joyful:
I've got a plant that does this too. It's just they way they grow - nothing wrong with it. I do see a few 5-finger leaves on there. Most likely your plant is just young. You will probably get bigger leaves as it matures. I see this mostly on plants that have a lot of sativa in them and sometimes on plants that have been re-vegged too.
Thank you for your insight it is young and heavy sativa and yes 4 and 5 pronged leaves are also starting to pop up when it was young i did flip it to flower so i could sex before planting outside so that may contribute

Top Bottom