3 rooms 1 filter...

• Thread starter braves1090
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

braves1090

Hello everyone, I am changing my grow room around and have everything figured out except for one little problem. I currently only have 1 carbon filter, it is one of the bigger ones, i think about 4 feet tall and pretty heavy. Before I just used the whole space as one room and it worked fine for the amount I was growing. However, I am going to change the room up so that I have 3 smaller rooms in the same space, separated by the black and white poly stuff.
I would really rather not buy another filter or two and more fans, so can anyone think of what the best way to arrange the filter would be. I am thinking that since the poly won't keep the rooms airtight or anything I may be ok just putting the filter outside all three rooms. I think that it will pull the air from the grow rooms enough that it will reduce the smell enough. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

A

AlterEgo860

u can exhaust ur rooms into eachother and then filter 1 room and exhaust it out .. make sure u have a huge fan lol if ur doing this... I do this wen my lights out temps are low. just run my exhaust from my smaller flower room to the bigger.. and then a single light to the smaller flower room from the bigger room.. and it allows me to run nice lights off temps ..

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Lung room..thats the ticket..

Latest posts

Top Bottom