3 Tents.. What Would You Do For Best Efficiency ?

• Thread starter Nameless37
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nameless37

Nameless37

So I have 3 tents, one 90x90x170cm, and two 60x60x120cm.

I have lights for 2 tents currently, a 400W HPS for the bigger one, and a 250W HPS one small. I am probably gonna keep the 3rd one for drying, since I don't have any other space available to dry my plants.

Last harvest, I was doing 2 grow in 2 separte tents. That was good, since I like to do a powerfull strain, and one CBD.

I'm planning to do the same for my next grow, growing one CBD and one normal strain.

But I am wondering about these options :

- Keep this setup, and having 3 plants in 2 tents (2 plants in the 90, and one in the 60) with separate lights and separate FloGro500. Problem with that is once harvested, I need to make a full cycle again, veg+bloom.

- Put the 2 lights in the big tent, which would be then 650W in total, and put 2 plants here instead of 3, or maybe 3. I would buy some neons or another 250MH to make a veg tent with the smaller one, so once I harvest, I can put another one in flowering straight. (I am growing in hydro with FloGro500, so in the 60 tent, I can only have one plant in veg at a time). Once summer is over, I don't have any heat problem even with the 2 lamps in my tent, since my intake air is connected straight to the outside.

- Use somehow the third tent for growing/veg as well, and figure out somewhere else to dry my buds.

I am looking for max efficiency regarding harvest times. My grow really depends on external weather conditions since it's just as small garage exposed directly to sun, so growing in summer is not possible for me (And summer last at least 3 months where I live), so I'm looking to maximize harvest times as much as possible within a few months.

What would you do ?

Nameless37

Nameless37

This doesn't tell me what/how you're doing with your 3 tents :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom