3 tips on leaves

• Thread starter ShortySmoove75
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eledin

Eledin

Sometimes red stems are okay but sometimes they can indicate that the plant is ill. The leaves look like they have some sort of problem, at first glance it seems like a bit of nute burn but I dont know, it could be caused by whatever is causing the mutations, wether directly or making the plant process nutes slow so it cant keep up. Im very curious to what people have to say because Im not sure what happens to them. Same strain from the same badge? What strain and what seed bank if any? What do you feed them?
EDIT: Nevermind I see that the main vein in the affected leaves is yellow, doesnt look like nute burn or if it has some I wouldnt say its the main problem.

Eledin

Eledin

I found this doing a bit of search in google, hopefully it can help you and others suffering from the same thing determine whats causing it:

ShortySmoove75

ShortySmoove75

Sometimes red stems are okay but sometimes they can indicate that the plant is ill. The leaves look like they have some sort of problem, at first glance it seems like a bit of nute burn but I dont know, it could be caused by whatever is causing the mutations, wether directly or making the plant process nutes slow so it cant keep up. Im very curious to what people have to say because Im not sure what happens to them. Same strain from the same badge? What strain and what seed bank if any? What do you feed them?
EDIT: Nevermind I see that the main vein in the affected leaves is yellow, doesnt look like nute burn or if it has some I wouldnt say its the main problem.

EDIT: Nevermind I see that the main vein in the affected leaves is yellow, doesnt look like nute burn or if it has some I wouldnt say its the main pro

My 1st grow... she grew out of it... yours most likely will to.

View attachment 2142053
I sure hope so I just wonder how long I was bout to flip them but I'ma wait maybe another week or 2

SnappyJack

SnappyJack

I thinks i spoke out too soon... my plant grew 3 leaves out of duress.. given to me as a 6" lanky sprout in packed hard peat... it wasn't till (3 months later) after putting it in good soil that it began to snap out of it... so maybe your plant was/is under some kind of extreme stress.. maybe not..

If you want real help for your problem (you should know the drill) I'd suggest send some images of your plant from bottom of pot and to the top... the age.. the strain / species... the soil ph.. ferts the whole 9 yards.... then you might get an answer your looking for from someone a whole lot more knowledgeable about the subject then me.

Top Bottom