3 week old autos flower plant's

• Thread starter _nz420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

_nz420

Hey everyone,

Was hoping to get some feed back about where I'm at, my autos are 3 weeks 3 days old in coco coir. Had some nute burn but it seems to be under control now as all new growth is nice and green is just the first leaves looking burnt. Worried there not really growing tall but rather extremely bushy. Are they ready for another round of lst? Any feedback appreciated 🙏

3 week old autos flower plants
3 week old autos flower plants 2
3 week old autos flower plants 3
3 week old autos flower plants 4
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Indoors under lights you want them short and bushy but you could turn the light down and have them stretch a bit. Otherwise LST stake them down so they have a chance to grow more stalks off the main stalks. She looks great nice job so far.

N

_nz420

Indoors under lights you want them short and bushy but you could turn the light down and have them stretch a bit. Otherwise LST stake them down so they have a chance to grow more stalks off the main stalks. She looks great nice job so far.
Thank you brother, going to give it some more lst tonight 🙌 noticed a some nute burn on very tips of a few higher up leaves just now so will dial down my nutes

bullfrog13

bullfrog13

did you get that EC pen bro ?
thats your best tool for managing your nutes and avoiding burn

N

_nz420

Ordered from Amazon bro! Now to get the ph pen so I can stop using the test liquid hahaha although it hasn't done me wrong

Latest posts

Top Bottom