3 Week Old Special Queen's Defects

• Thread starter Daz8259
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Daz8259

Hey guys, I've 12 special queen's growing under a current 400w hps with parabolic reflector, recently they have developed which looks like nute burn spotting and also the new growth is starting to taco, I've them growing in a 200x120x 120 with a 8" rhino and a fresh air intake from outside, along with a vicky humidifier, the average temps are 24-25 humidity levels 60-70, I've got it being Controlled with a ecotechnics fan speed control trolley, also I've fed them one session of general hydroponics from they're recommended chart feedings, but some how I'm still managing to get this, if anyone could help out it would be much appreciated thanks in advance. D

3 week old special queens defects
3 week old special queens defects 2
3 week old special queens defects 3
3 week old special queens defects 4
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What's the pH of the water/feed going in? If you only just started feeding and they did this, that's what I would look to first.

D

Daz8259

What's the pH of the water/feed going in? If you only just started feeding and they did this, that's what I would look to first.
Have watered them with overnight left tap water, but still seems to be doing it, Im thinking maybe a magnesium deficiency?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Why? What makes you think -Mg?

What's the pH of the water & feed you're using? It's actually very important. If you can't afford a meter, then strips can be substituted.

Top Bottom