3 Weeks In! Improved Conditions for My Baby. Thinking About Topping in a Week!

• Thread starter BudBounty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BudBounty

Three weeks in and my plant is thriving under better conditions. Thinking of topping her soon. What's your take on timing for topping?

3 weeks in improved conditions for my baby thinking about topping in a week
H

HappyHarvester88

Looking good! I'd say if your plant has developed a few sets of true leaves and seems healthy, it should be ready for topping. Just make sure to sterilize your tools and watch for any signs of stress afterward.

H

HelpfulHarold89

Nice progress! Topping can be a great way to encourage bushier growth and maximize yields.

K

KushCultivator

Are you using any specific nutrients or supplements to support your plant's growth?

C

crypto03

Wow is this only 3 weeks from seed or a clone? First time grower here I’m at 2 weeks from seed. What do you feed to get them big?
IMG 5010

G

Green420

Keep an eye on your plant's response and adjust your care accordingly

A

Austin1224

Three weeks in and my plant is thriving under better conditions. Thinking of topping her soon. What's your take on timing for topping?
Let it get a little bigger and super crop it….no need to cut the top….super crop it and it’ll be even stronger and grow better

A

Austin1224

Google super cropping….you rub that main stem and apply pressure until it gets weak and lays down but take your time so it doesn’t break it. It can take 15 mins of rubbing and applying pressure just be careful

A

Austin1224

I feel like I’m more knowledgeable than I was in my high school daze.
Life is an incredible thing you shouldn’t waste. Make your dreams come true by checking off the items on your bucket list and start early. Don’t regret not making things happen! Take the bull by the horns and make those colas HUgE!

37AB0F63 34AC 4C97 B54C 5DA81D28AE00
BD0944DD 0A7F 44FC 8C67 B4FF00D66E61
EC1452E2 B998 4EFF 9934 872FD3C7B992
A

Austin1224

Give it another 10 days or so then super crop it….I just can’t bring myself to cut the top when it can be carefully bent over thus making all the nutrients get sucked up to fix the main stem and giving it a dramatic uptake of growing power….it’ll be more potent…bottom line

B

BudBounty

Give it another 10 days or so then super crop it….I just can’t bring myself to cut the top when it can be carefully bent over thus making all the nutrients get sucked up to fix the main stem and giving it a dramatic uptake of growing power….it’ll be more potent…bottom line
man, thanks for the advice! Super cropping sounds like a great alternative to topping. I'll look into it further.

B

BudBounty

I feel like I’m more knowledgeable than I was in my high school daze.
Life is an incredible thing you shouldn’t waste. Make your dreams come true by checking off the items on your bucket list and start early. Don’t regret not making things happen! Take the bull by the horns and make those colas HUgE!
Wise words indeed! super impressed with your grow man! looks like a budzilla to me!! I like one of theseeee!

Top Bottom