• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Yea it can slide up and down.

word, since my plants got infected and didnt strech or fill out enough to run these 3x3 trellis i built, ima steal ur design and use bamboo stakes to hold nets. ill installl some today. pixs to follow.

confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
I had some major issure with fusarisum and most likely stem nemotodes which set me back and made my most of plants to small for the 3x3 double screen but her is a couple p[ictures without the top screen. Each on of the plants container and trellis were built for under 15$, not bad Pvc cross connectors being the most expensive part of this project.

IMG 1559
IMG 1560
IMG 1561
IMG 1569
IMG 1570
IMG 1572

As usual things are a lil more half ass than id perfer, but im pressed for time.
confu

vangs

vangs

I had some major issure with fusarisum and most likely stem nemotodes which set me back and made my most of plants to small for the 3x3 double screen but her is a couple p[ictures without the top screen. Each on of the plants container and trellis were built for under 15$, not bad Pvc cross connectors being the most expensive part of this project.

View attachment 492805 View attachment 492806 View attachment 492807 View attachment 492808 View attachment 492809 View attachment 492810
As usual things are a lil more half ass than id perfer, but im pressed for time.
confu
hey bro, how do you like the gavitas? how high from the canopy do you place them? they look like their 4ft high

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
hey bro, how do you like the gavitas? how high from the canopy do you place them? they look like their 4ft high

i like hem dude, they are super bright, i ant wait to rock them wit healthy plants to see what they can really do tho.
confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
PLants are doing alot better but i noticed stem rot at the base of 6-8 of my plants. In a desperate attempt i made some super strong Chitosan foliar spray and sprayed the base of all the plants stems. MOst of the plants look good but the sevral that have the stem rott are a lighter green and some of them show wierd finger blades on their fans,( what people think the mosaic virus symptom looks like( blade curves to the side and is a lil discolored). Im wondering if the infected plants are worth flowering out? any thoughts? Day 14 the stem and the upper plant picture below are of the same plant.
IMG 1596
IMG 1597
IMG 1598

Confu

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Damn dude. Sorry to see you still dealing with fusarium. Has the chitosan seemed to help at all on your mothers or anything?

I'm diggin the new barrel and trellis combo. :)

H

happy b

Think those yoyo's could handle A-wings, large? what would you recommend if not, since we are on the subject? :D im used to using chain and S hooks.
Ez rollers are what your looking for . theyr available in most decent hydro stores and are fairly inexpensive. amazon would probably be your best bet

realeyes

realeyes

PLants are doing alot better but i noticed stem rot at the base of 6-8 of my plants. In a desperate attempt i made some super strong Chitosan foliar spray and sprayed the base of all the plants stems. MOst of the plants look good but the sevral that have the stem rott are a lighter green and some of them show wierd finger blades on their fans,( what people think the mosaic virus symptom looks like( blade curves to the side and is a lil discolored). Im wondering if the infected plants are worth flowering out? any thoughts? Day 14 the stem and the upper plant picture below are of the same plant.View attachment 494859 View attachment 494860 View attachment 494861

Confu

hey bud do you got any sow bugs or "rolly pollys" in your garden per chance?? they ate the shit out of a blue dream plant i planted too deep.
also fusarium can be easy to get tested for . https://www.agdia.com/ < for test strips and other info on pathogen testing.
cylemen mites also make the spinning leaves deal. i like aloe 200x fertigation / foliar with neem to stop these types of pests if your into that .

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Damn dude. Sorry to see you still dealing with fusarium. Has the chitosan seemed to help at all on your mothers or anything?

I'm diggin the new barrel and trellis combo. :)

yea man I really think the chitosan is helping because it looks like ima be able to finish this round. my VEg/moms were looking superon point till about a week ago, now im starting to get purple stems and droopy leaves :( It seems lke that how it all starts after a month in veg. When i can afford it ima uy some mycostop and actionate(biological fusarisum killers) and add that in rotation. I also jus got fresh cutts in the mail from the big homie so when this round is over, ill be doing a full disinfectant, including adding a uv light to my air handler.
be easy broha
confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
hey bud do you got any sow bugs or "rolly pollys" in your garden per chance?? they ate the shit out of a blue dream plant i planted too deep.
also fusarium can be easy to get tested for . https://www.agdia.com/ < for test strips and other info on pathogen testing.
cylemen mites also make the spinning leaves deal. i like aloe 200x fertigation / foliar with neem to stop these types of pests if your into that .

hey man, norolly pollies dude, unfortunatly it is fusarisum. One tell tale way is I saw some pink/red mold on my root balls lastround.

confu

realeyes

realeyes

well if your sure it fusarium have you tried tricoderma? it causes slightly airy nugs ut can outcompete fusarium on a nnumber of host plants. (i bet you know all this but it is good to make sure)
.:Trichoderma harzianum has been found to be a competitor and mycoparasite ofFusarium verticillioides which causes foot rot disease on rice. The experiment was undertaken macroscopically and microscopically. In total 6 treatments
Antagonistic interactions between fungal rice pathogen Fusarium Verticillioides (Sacc.) Nirenberg and Trichoderma harzianum Rifai - ResearchGate. Available from: http://www.researchgate.net/publica...c.)_Nirenberg_and_Trichoderma_harzianum_Rifai [accessed Mar 27, 2015].

Top Bottom