30 x 1000 Jack Inspired Build Out.

• Thread starter Globel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Globel

Globel

After reading jacks threads a few times. I decided to give it a go. I got the location and have started the build out. I have over 400 amps of service and some room for expansion down the line. Here are some pics of what we got going on so far. Its looking like it will take us 2 more weeks to finish this room. I will be running 2 undercurrent xxl13 12 sites each with 1hp chillers.

IMG_00224.jpg

IMG_00421.jpg
IMG_00472.jpg
IMG_00481.jpg
IMG_00104.jpg
IMG_00301.jpg
IMG_00272.jpg
IMG_00205.jpg
IMG_00192.jpg
IMG_00115.JPG
IMG_00232.JPG

I

Inuit

Well Hell Yeah! Can't wait to see it finish up.

Thanks for including the construction shots. I love to see a nice room come together.

I

T

thirtyshort

Heck yeah construction shots are nice to see. wish you luck on this. I've got a warehouse coming together as well right now.

J

JoE_AnTiX77

nicce setup bro .... cant wait til im rockin those UCs .. good luckk man

B

biggs

great start mate. can't wait to see how it turns out. good luck.

D

DIAMOND MOFO

subscribed. looking very proper. this is what i aim to do, build a room from scratch, room inside of a room. keep up the good work!

B

budbrothers

i want to subscribe but dont know how. i love watching how people set up. i am a contractor and i still learn shit from these forums. best of luck. i have a set up at my house its large but not enough juice to pull off a big set up like this. hopefully the warehouse will be in my future soon

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

You go man! Jealous of that big service and commercial location for sure!

Q's:

Why the ply for the interior sheeting?

Also, what's your AC plans? I saw some window units and some central ducting as well...

Globel

Globel

You go man! Jealous of that big service and commercial location for sure!

Q's:

Why the ply for the interior sheeting?

Also, what's your AC plans? I saw some window units and some central ducting as well...

I used 5/8" struc 1 on the walls for insulation, and durability. Its also nice to be able to hang 500 lbs any were I want. I much rather deal with saw dust then the chalk too.

I plan on running 2 5Ton Ac's. I got a sweet deal on some dented units. All the window units are just spares from past grows. I have more spare equipment then a Wyoming hydro shop.

I also plan on running 2 1hp arctica commercial chillers on the undercurrents. I might go 1/2 HP I donno yet. The 1hp ones use 220v vs the 1/2 uses 110v.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I say you gotta go for it on the 1hp chiller.
AC & chiller are the 2 most important factors with this style.

G

GWAP

Awesome! I swear i saw the ad for that spot when I was searching for a warehouse space....

Top Bottom